Same sex parenting = screwed up kids

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 16, 2012.

1. I would agree, assuming whatever standard the apa uses to define effective parenting.

My personal issue is, anyone ask the kid if they would like to be adopted by gays?

Oh if the kid is between the ages of zero and 6 years old, they probably won't know what the heck you're talking about. anyone older and I'm sure they would like a mom and dad.

So I know this one girl, she booked when she was 16 and told her lesbo mom and girlfriend to stuff it and never spoke to either of them again. She was disgusted, but then ya'll would say the young girl has a problem.

#31     Jun 16, 2012
  2. Surely you are kidding that which I highlighted in red is a meaningful
    criticism.

Associate Professors are still Ph'ds.

Given the liberal dominance & bias in our Universities you seem to dismiss him because he's not obtained the incestuous tenure selection model status.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if there were a movement to strip him of his Ph'd .

#32     Jun 16, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well...that settles the issue for me.

Personally I think futurecunts is gay like his brother.

#33     Jun 17, 2012

4. So you would have no objection then to selective abortion on the basis of sexual preference?

#34     Jun 17, 2012
  5. Opulence

Opulence

I'd like to hear an explanation to a question I've been pondering over for some time.

What are people's real objections against homosexuality? Aside from the obvious people who reject it because of religious reasons (people don't think for themselves). Without saying "because it's in the bible," explain why do people adamantly oppose homosexuality?

I'm not gay or anything, but I frankly don't care if two men or women choose to get together...as long as they don't try to force their lifestyle on me.

On the issue on gay parenting screwing up kids, I'm sure you can check the prisons of America and see that the majority of them grew up with straight parents.

#35     Jun 17, 2012
  6. +1 And welcome to the basement! You are, by this post, a liberal. Your friends are Brass, Futurecurrents, Ricter, AK47, bigarrow, trefoil, and RCG.

Neutrals are Max, Phoenix(he is a conservative gay, which is a lot like being a conservative black), and Captain Obvious.

You enemies, well, you will find them soon enuf:D

Remember, this is sport, they know you are black, if they call you the N-word, do not take it personally. Take nothing here personally. This is fight club.

Again. Welcome!

#36     Jun 17, 2012
  7. That's funny I don't even think futurecurrents has a brother, he's referencing himself,he just can't admit he's a God hating, global warming worshiping, flaming liberal faggot.

#37     Jun 17, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

lol, nice.

#38     Jun 17, 2012
  9. All you BYE-BULL thumping retards out there who profess to be religiously and morally superior than the world's fruits, just remember....the Catholic Church that you donate to, the entire organziation that you support, and possibly even the priest/parrish that you see each Sunday and support - they have PROBABLY FUCKED LITTLE BOYS.

RAPED LITTLE BOYS...

and the Church has helped to cover it up.

Just remember that this is the organization that you support/defend/follow...

I know if I was a member of this organization, and it was reported that it was covering up FUCKING and RAPING LITTLE BOYS, that priests who are entrusted as being the word of 'ma lord' were openly professing the sin of homosexuality, while at the same time, blasting the little anuses of CHILDREN in RECORD NUMBERS, well....I'm not sure I would believe in it any more...

#39     Jun 17, 2012
  10. well, if peil is saying that gay parents are more likely to raise gay kids, why doesn't he think about the inverse? straight parents are more likely to raise straight kids. maybe those straight parents have kids who are genetically gay, but the kids are closeted because their parents force a straight lifestyle on them.

also, think about all the horrible people raised by straight couples. should we ban straight marriage? well, actually, i think we should ban marriage altogether if it is causing problems for so many people. if your husband or wife is going to cheat on you or leave you, s/he's going to do it anyway, regardless of legal status.

really, anyone who is "straight" who has an opinion on what gays do really needs to mind their own business. homosexuality was not a social issue during many parts of history, and in many parts of the world today. why bother? let people live their lives, and you live your own. everyone will find a lot more harmony that way.

#40     Jun 18, 2012