Same sex parenting = screwed up kids

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 16, 2012.

#91     Jun 21, 2012

2. Thanks for this.

Think of it from the child's point of view who is about to come into this world. Do you want to be greeted by 2 lesbians parents - a situation enabled by a politician who wanted to get votes, but is nowhere around when the negative consequences start to be passed out?

Thousands of children come into the world every day, and it is clear they cannot rely on us.

Those of us already here are trying to get votes or influence from your coming into this world - your real well-being is of no concern to us.

#92     Jun 21, 2012
  3. Priests fucking and raping little boys ISN'T a religious thing?
    Please, I can't wait to hear your expansive brain devise an excuse for this...
    Probably God wants it to happen...
    You religious fucking nutter butters...
    Too worried about gay folk to worry about youro own religious nutbar leaders...

#93     Jun 21, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I thought it was a gay thing. These "priests" are gay men hiding behind the facade of priesthood.

#94     Jun 21, 2012
  5. No one is defending religion and priests here! Are you fucking high? You're trying to make it all about that when the only person talking religion is your fuck face. Have you even read the original post you fucking idiot?

If you were standing in front of me I'd fuck you in the ass so hard you'd spit my cum. I may even put on a collar for you.

#95     Jun 21, 2012
  6. Have you read who the messenger of that post was?
    Lord Christ Peil the Messenger...
    Religious Nutbar number 1 on ET!
    You don't see the hypocrisy? Or have you been blinded by so many loads in your eye from your Father?

#96     Jun 21, 2012
  7. Quote him from this thread and show us. I don't have a father.

#97     Jun 21, 2012
  8. whoa.. easy there bro, nutter butters are fucking awesome.

#98     Jun 21, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Optional and futurecunts obviously need get to get together.

They have much in common.

#99     Jun 21, 2012
  10. +1

They are also pedo's in hiding.. pedo's seem to be the most crafty scum on earth. Evidence is sandusky, Catholic Church and nambla. these people need to be executed, if u have those feelings and seek help i think reasonable people could accept that. But like a dog that bites, once it happens, it will again. Need to be put down, OR castrated with a very hefty sentence. Sandusky should be fuckin beat to death by his victims.. boys become men.. well only sometimes unfortunately.

#100     Jun 21, 2012