Same sex marriage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Liger86, Jan 12, 2010.

Is it ok for same sex couple to adopt children (example: 2 guys adopting a girl)

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. No

20 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. #11     Jan 12, 2010
  2. Liger86

Liger86

I still thinks its wrong to a degree.

Now if one partner already has a kid, then that somewhat make situation "ok". Somwhat.

But picture this.

Two guys showering a 5 year old girl, maybe shes 7 or even 10 years old. 10 might be a bit old.

But lets take the 5 year old girl, shal we? How comfortable do you think she would feel being naked in front of a guy? Let alone rubbing soap all over her body?

Thats just wrong.

And you can't have a 5 year old kid take a shower on their own, you have to look after them, make sure they dont slip and fall or drown.

Situations like that needs womens touch.

Just wait till something goes wrong and hits cnn, just wait. This whole "same sex adopting scheme" is going to take a turn.

And kids? Well they have no say in court. Many of them are shy and feel that every time someone asks them a question it's as if they are under interrogation.

I grew up in a family with kids of different ages, and I have seen a kid comply with adult because of fear or discomfort, but deep down if you asked them the second time if they really meant to say that they would either be confused or give a different answer.

I guess in some casesI will blame not the gays who want to adopt but the biological parents who had the kids.

I don't know, im just so angry at this. I see nothing wrong with gays or lesbians, but you through in some kids in there and this should get a good debate.

#12     Jan 12, 2010
  3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

if you asked a kid who he/she would rather be adopted by; straight parents, or 2 gays, what do you think their answer would be?

#13     Jan 12, 2010
  4. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

somehow, and i know this will seem odd, or perhaps telling to my way of thinking, i think it would be better for a single parent to adopt a kid than 2 gays. having said that, i think a single gay would make a better parent than 2 together where their lifestyle isnt perhaps as obvious to the kid.

i think sexual awareness amongst kids is becoming more obvious at younger and younger ages. adding 'bum sex' into the mix wont do them any favours or contribute to a healthy upbringing.

#14     Jan 12, 2010
  5. Tell that to a single dad.

(Has it occurred to you that perhaps you may have a few underlying issues?)

#15     Jan 12, 2010
  6. I imagine that many people, if they had a say in choosing their parents, might have chosen differently.

#16     Jan 12, 2010
  7. So what about grown men that are attracted to children? Do you think that attraction is or isnt a choice? What about people that want to have sex with animals? Do you think anyone grows up choosing to have sexual urges towards animals? These urges come from being f**ked in the head.

In Homosexuals there is definately some wrong wires crossed in the sexual attraction department. That is something you can be sure of. Now, knowing that someone is not right in the head is it really fair to give them children?

Its like...if someone had an anger issue, you wouldnt give them children. If someone had a depression issue, you wouldnt give them children. If someone was a horder, or a cleptomanic, or any other issue where there is some "crossed wires" going on in their head, you wouldnt give them children. So why give children to homosexuals?

its a proven fact that 99% of all boys that are molested are molested by homosexuals. So why give them children?

#17     Jan 12, 2010

8. Girls that are molested is from (heterosexuals men)
    So why let the heterosexual man have children?

Are ALL homosexual men pedophile?
    Are ALL heterosexual men pedophile?

#18     Jan 12, 2010
  9. Liger86

Liger86

single dads is not what were talking about. Were talking about completely foreign men.

#19     Jan 12, 2010
    #20     Jan 12, 2010