Sam Alito is the new Joe Wilson

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jan 27, 2010.

1. While I'm no fan of union corruption, let's remember where the average man would be had it not been for movements in support of employee rights. True, when the tail wags the dog that's not a good thing. But the recent near economic collapse had more to do with board rooms than unions. Better check those elbows.

#31     Jan 29, 2010
  2. The only decent thing FloydLandis82 ever said was

YAWN

#32     Jan 29, 2010
  3. You are clearly a slimeball with the attention span of the filth in the gutter you were spawned in...

#33     Jan 29, 2010
  4. How has he been "wronged"? Those with half-a-brain are calling BULLSHIT on his schtick... HE AND HIS COMMIE AGENDA ARE WRONG FOR AMERICA... he's not only "not been wronged", he's been give TONS of "free passes".. undeserved.

He really should take his "hope and change crapola" and move to Venezuela or Cuba where he'd be appreciated and welcome.

#34     Jan 29, 2010
  5. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear that Scataphagos was on the verge of spontaneous combustion.

#35     Jan 29, 2010
  6. The unions had their day and served a purpose. I was a union memeber for several years, many moons ago, before I went to the other side. What they were then, and what they are now are worlds apart.
    You are correct in pointing out that 99.99999% of the meltdown falls in the laps of the board rooms. The economy didn't go belly up because GM made shitty cars.

#36     Jan 29, 2010
  7. There are a half-dozen major culprits responsible for the economic demise of America. One of those is globalization... and we will NEVER overcome and offset the negative ramifications of that.

#37     Jan 29, 2010
  8. Correct! And that came straight out of the board rooms, and Ronnie Rayguns set the stage for them to pull it off. Foolish and corrupt union leadership watched it happen, more concerned with padding their own pockets at the time rather than planning for the future.

#38     Jan 29, 2010
  9. Here is the final word on this, Alito is Wilson Jr. He was wrong but no big deal at least be didn't shout it out. The bigger picture is he was wrong in his vote, no where in the constitution does it give corporations the rights of indivaduals ( go read this for yourself if you don't know). He is also wrong on what will happen. Corporations will soon control the campaigns from council member to president. He is also wrong about forgein money from corps influencing our elections. Money is fungibile and will be untraceable in a multinational corporation. This ruling will come back to bite both parties in the ass.
    Bottom line, on this issue Obama is right and Alito and the rebublicans are wrong.

#39     Jan 29, 2010
  10. I agree. The ongoing corporate takeover of America will only be expedited by this ruling.

#40     Jan 29, 2010