Sam Alito is the new Joe Wilson

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Mnphats

Mnphats

Except Fannie and Freddie was the dems golden child and repubs tried to impose regulation with them. Let me say it for you, it was on Bush's watch.

#21     Jan 28, 2010
  2. No, Joe Wilson was out of order, he did not have the floor...

Check you notes...and you will find Obama had the floor, as did every other president when they give their STOU address...

No, we don't agree and you are still a dope...

#22     Jan 28, 2010
  3. Mnphats

Mnphats

I agree no matter how much you disagree with the president a certain amount of respect should be given. It was disrespectful and unwarranted.

It was a lie though. :)

#23     Jan 28, 2010
  4. Well I must be a dope, as I cant see the difference between Mr. Obama breaking established decorum by castigating the work of a co-equal branch of government in a SOTU speech, and the rude act of Mr. Wilson which took place during a mundane address to congress by Mr. Obama.

From your remarks, I rather dopishly get the feeling that you are defending Mr. Obama from both sides of the coin.

#24     Jan 29, 2010
  5. The depth of that comment is about as compelling as the depth of the creationist argument. This has been addressed before and repeatedly. Thanks, but I had my fill. On both counts.

#25     Jan 29, 2010
  6. So we agree that the Dems are up to their elbows in mud.:eek: Let's face it, both parties are covered in mud and while one is better known for representing corrupt unions and the other representing corrupt board rooms, both will take money from any business, pimp to president.

#26     Jan 29, 2010
  7. "Well I must be a dope..."

Self realization is a good thing.

#27     Jan 29, 2010
  8. Not only was Obama taking cheap shots at the SCOTUS which was absolutely breaking decorum, he was in fact lying when he claimed that foreign companies would be flooding the system with money. There is a ban on foreign money and the Supreme Court did not overturn it. So Barack Hussein Obama and his supporters can cry their crocodile tears about how insulted they are because Sam Alito shook him head and mouthed, he didnt shout it or say it, he mouthed "Not True" when Obama said something that was not true. The shame.

I really is too bad the Republicans cannot stick to civil discourse. Afterall, think about how civil the dems were to GWB. Barack Hussein Obama is the most wronged world leader the world has ever known. Think about it, he gets elected to run the most powerful country the world has ever known and all he does is bitch and whine about it.

#28     Jan 29, 2010
  9. I'm sure there's a reason why you would keep using his middle name even though it is not customarily used. No doubt, there is an excellent apple pie reason behind it all. Clearly, you're a man of principle who doesn't give a sheet.

#29     Jan 29, 2010
  10. Does any thinking reader in the audience believe Dr. Jerkoff would be moving on a non partisan principled only basis if Obama had opined negatively on a ruling that was in favor of the republican party's agenda?

#30     Jan 29, 2010