Salty's Revenge

Discussion in 'Trading' started by vanzandt, Apr 20, 2021.

1. First point, I see that now.

Second point, of course I mean I will buy only when it gets back down to $20. C'mon man, any reasonable person would know that is the only thing I can logically mean...

#41     May 27, 2021
  2. Could you link it, your post history is quite long. Also I see people throwing random price numbers out there with no justification. What makes you think price is going to $20, and what would make it go up from $20?

#42     May 27, 2021
  3. Overnight

Overnight

One has to be laser-specific when it comes to language. The devil is in the details, and there are many illogical readers out there. You know this.

#43     May 27, 2021
  4. destriero

destriero

259 AH. He's going to have to unload another 33 shares of MSFT to meet this call.

#44     May 27, 2021

5. LOL, shut up loser, its down slightly after hours.

#45     May 27, 2021
  6. destriero

destriero

You gerb. Trading odd lots at 38yo.

#46     May 27, 2021

7. But I was banging your mom as a 28yo....

#47     May 27, 2021
  8. destriero

destriero

logic didn't play a role in this. Your mom is going to start charging a vig. Dude is long 33 MSFT and he shorts for the first time. Loses half his account in a week on GME.

And please dude. F*ck off with this fantasy outrage about the stock. You haven't had a position short GME since you were auto-liquidated on that margin call.

#48     May 27, 2021
    Tavurth likes this.

9. LOL, wrong again you fuking idiot. There is literally no bigger idiot on this planet than you. Fuking dumbass.

#49     May 27, 2021
  10. destriero

destriero

Back to reddit with you... but yeah, he lost $60K short GME while long odd lots. He had to move back in with his ex-wife/sister.

#50     May 27, 2021