Salty's Revenge

Discussion in 'Trading' started by vanzandt, Apr 20, 2021.

1. You are literally the dumbest motherfucker on this forum. You can't possibly comprehend how the fact that I own some odd lots doesn't mean I don't have a ton long overall. You are a moron of biblically epic proportions. But, in your defense, your mom does have bewbies of biblically epic proportions as well lolol...

#31     May 26, 2021
  2. Just looked at that stock for curiosity, and it has a 50c range, for this week. Since you are inclined to "abandon ship" by tomorrow, I thought this would likely reflect your timeframe. Have you thought of simply trading futures, which would provide more leverage, and more opportunity, instead of this stock which seems dead? Catching a short-term move, a momentum play, involving reading the room (i.e. reading the tape) for like 20c, and you call that TAKING A CHANCE???

Photo.png

SHIT, like dead all year...

1.png

Last edited: May 27, 2021
    #32     May 26, 2021
  3. Tavurth

Tavurth

I was talking about the SPY, GME to the moon baby :)

#33     May 27, 2021
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I trade on the TSX in Cdn$ it looks a little better on there. Trended from $10.10 to $12.10 ( yesterdays open ) in 13 calendar days, I bought it on the daily pull back to $11.65. I already own a few Silver stocks sold my Endeavour and MAG Silver recently at a healthy profit already have a fair chunk of money in Fortuna. In retrospect it's one of the lower quality plays in the sector so I'm not loving this trade. Metals not really moving much overnight either.

What I meant by "reading the room" is the recent action on several TSX Silver stocks suggests increasing interest beyond just the Silver price itself. Any positive catalyst could pull in a lot of momentum traders like the Reddit guys who jumped into this sector earlier this year creating huge spikes in the share prices. For example, $30 Silver would really move all these stocks even the lesser quality ones like Silvercrest ( sometimes the marginal ones do even better as they play catch up and their theoretical bottom line turns positive ).

#34     May 27, 2021
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

For the record sold SIL at a small profit today, put half the money in MAG Silver.

#35     May 27, 2021
  6. destriero

destriero

$254!

wheeeeeeeee!

#36     May 27, 2021
  7. @Saltynuts idk anything about you but post your position if you've got nothing to hide. I smell bullshit somewhere

#37     May 27, 2021
  8. Based on what? I think GME is hitting $1,000,000 on a Sunday because I said so. Cant tell if this post is sheer arrogance or a poor excuse of a troll

#38     May 27, 2021
  9. Overnight

Overnight

He didn't say it will drop to $120 now, he said that back in March. And it did in fact hit that $120 bottom after the call.

You mean to say you will buy when it reaches $20? When it is at $250, I don't know how you can be "buying" at $20.

#39     May 27, 2021

10. I posted my position in my GME thread. Its right there for you. But I did buy just a few shares back when it dipped awhile back. Like 5 shares or something lol.

#40     May 27, 2021