Salty's Revenge

Discussion in 'Trading' started by vanzandt, Apr 20, 2021.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

:D

#21     May 26, 2021
  2. Handle123

Handle123

I am seeing if daily lows taken out, going lower, then look for the dip to buy.

#22     May 26, 2021
  3. Tavurth

Tavurth

There was quite a reaction away from the lows today, but I think it's just coiling up to strike a bit lower, maybe 414 in next days, then down to 400 in next few weeks (my expectation)

#23     May 26, 2021
  4. zghorner

zghorner

his nuts are extra salty because i know he's sweating this rally.

Seriously @Saltynuts, what price will you be completely wiped out at?

#24     May 26, 2021
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I took a chance on Silvercrest at the close. Hoping to catch a move short term; strictly a play on momentum and trying to read the room. Will abandon ship quickly if miners look flat to bearish tomorrow.

#25     May 26, 2021
  6. destriero

destriero

7. Tavurth - "strike a a bit lower to.... 414"... then "down to 400"? Its under $250 now, are we talking about the same stock?

zghorner, I don't think I could EVER be completely wiped out on this unless the market TOTALLY cratered and GME kept going WAY up. I'm way up on my account since the whole GME nightmare started. Still, I don't like getting kicked in the teeth practically every day losing thousands on this one bullshit fuking position.

destriera - learn English. Figure out the difference between "the stock should drop to 120" and "I told you to buy at 120". Jesus christ you prove yourself more of a moron every time I have to deal with your sleazy dumb ass...

#27     May 26, 2021
  8. destriero

destriero

BS. No way you are profitable on your account since taking this GME short you piker. $120 was the low... it was called in advance... and you rode the shit all the way up. A double in your face, blow-up King! Excelsior!

2021-05-26_20-32-41.png

#28     May 26, 2021
    ChipShotTrader and ajacobson like this.

9. No way my account can be up? Are you an IDIOT? Wait, don't answer that, I know the answer. You know GME is the only short in my account, and, while I'm not going to give you the total value of my account, I am essentially many hundreds of thousands, or more, long? And the market is up since this whole GME started? Can your brain cell STILL not figure out how my account could still be up overall? Baby steps moron, baby steps.

That said, I'm glad you still think its dropping to $120. But I still will not buy at that level. Diamond hands are FOREVER. I'm buying at $20, and making a killing, pure and simple. I don't care how long it takes.

#29     May 26, 2021
  10. destriero

destriero

You trade odd lots.... save for this one short. As stated; you're a fucking liar. It already touched $120 and hasn't since. So no, you're fucked and you are allergic to money. It's hilarious watching you rationalize your utter failure.

#30     May 26, 2021
    ChipShotTrader likes this.