Sager notebooks

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Runningbear, Oct 24, 2003.

1. #61     Nov 9, 2003
  2. I currently have four accounts with eBay. I have over 4,000 purchases and over 7,800 sales. I use PayPal for most of my transactions as well as my major credit cards which offer adequate protection, for me. In all of my purchases, I have had only 14 go sour (of which only 3 were not successfully resolved). I also have a 100% rating in three of my sales accounts and 99.9% in the other.

I have purchased wholesale lots as well as individual items. The most expensive single purchase was for over $14,000. The most recent wholesale lot purchase was for a large group of laptop hard drive units that allow me to insert a hard drive into it and then connect it to a computer thru the USB ports.

I recently decided to get rid of most of my older laptops. I contacted some local (Chicago) mobile DJ's and offered them a deal on laptop music setups. My old laptops will now be given great homes with a new use. The units will get 40 gig drives on which I have agreed to digitize the DJ's music library (MP3's).

I am setting them up with music composition software along with some other things too. I have priced the units so as to now receive almost 170% what I purchased them for since most of them came from eBay. Not too bad! :)

#62     Nov 9, 2003
  3. top_step

top_step

#63     Nov 9, 2003
  4. Hmm, pricey but good. This might be my personal overkill Christmas gift for myself now. Oh no, I'm stuck in the shopping vortex! Must, break free... :)

#64     Nov 10, 2003
  5. You're no mere mortal canyon,,, you're a God! :p

#65     Nov 10, 2003