Safe to say, the Afghans are morons

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock777, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Your posts indicate that the flipper like appendage you beat the keyboard with seems to be tired.

#11     Sep 8, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D LOL

#12     Sep 8, 2011
  3. What? They dont remember watching TV on 9/11 when they were ages 5 to 20 and seeing the twin towers fall? maybe they were all watching cartoons or playing x-box, or something like that!

I mean, its not like they had some oppressive group like the taliban killing anyone that owned a TV or radio back then, right? And even if they had, for the next 10 years they would've had plenty of time to go down to their local best buy and purchase a tv or radio even though there was a war going on and bullets and bombs were flying everywhere.

Where the fuck are these peoples priorities? What idiots, right?

#13     Sep 8, 2011
  4. #14     Sep 8, 2011
  5. is lucrum still posting here?

damn, et standards are lower than ever.

#15     Sep 8, 2011
  6. if you're an afgani who has lucked out by coming to this great land, tell us about how backward your people are.

I'd like to hear first hand.

#16     Sep 8, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, those are just the voices in your head.

[​IMG]

#17     Sep 8, 2011
  8. I'm calling bullshit on this.

#18     Sep 8, 2011
  9. rew

rew

Why are they morons? They were between the ages of 5 and 20 when the event happened, and were more concerned with herding their goats or raising their poppy crop than what happened in New York City. It's not as if when the American army went in they then gave classes on 9/11 and why they were in Afghanistan. To the Afghans it was a feud between the Taliban and the Northern Alliance, and for some strange reason the Americans decided to take sides.

#19     Sep 8, 2011
  10. One of the great apocalyptic events of the century, of the millennium, and someone who is old enough to understand doesn't know if it realtime or 10 years later?

You prove my point, excepting 'moron' might be WAYYYY to kind.

Please, stay in your homeland. Please.
    [​IMG]

#20     Sep 8, 2011