Safe Futures Broker to park your money

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Futuresscalper, Jul 31, 2007.

1. But honestly most of the responses in 98 percent of the forums are very negative and thats how I took it , I just wanted to start a discussion on brokers and any posts I have put up however normal have been met with negativity so thats why I reacted that way. But I am far from arrogant and I do apologize.

#11     Aug 1, 2007
  2. BJL

BJL

then don't ask these questions here. check with cftc how regulated commodity accounts are protected. find a broker that's reliable and well capitalized (don't look for the cheapest and/or the broker that gives the lowest margin requirements - the latter would be a negative sign actually) and if you have a multimillion dollar account keep only the money you need for margin in the form of t-bills in your brokerage account and keep the rest with a AAA rated bank.

#12     Aug 1, 2007
  3. They are great for active traders and well capitalized (futures only) IB seems very well capitalized also and for a bigger account I would feel safe there also. I just wanted some feedback from others here thats all.

#13     Aug 1, 2007