Saddam's party to be allowed......UNBELIEVABLE

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BSAM, Apr 22, 2004.

1. BSAM

BSAM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've already liberated them: (Listen up all you Baath Party supporters)---------FROM THE BAATH PARTY!!! Democratizing......Perhaps, to a certain extent.

There, Nolan, hope you're not sooooo :confused: now!!

#31     Apr 23, 2004
  2. The right thing is to get the nation of Iraq functioning, cease the insurrection, and allow democracy to take root. As noted, many Iraqis were members of the Baath party. You can't exclude their participation in the new Iraq simply because of their past membership. You speak as though every Baath member were a murderer.

The German analogy is faulty. Germany suffered complete and total defeat. There was no further resistance.

You have trouble understanding the difference between criminal institutions and criminal behavior by individuals.

The totalitarian regime of the baaths is destroyed. that is the starting point.

Yelling, "Dude, we can't appease the baaths cuz it never works", or all the other saccharine heart pulling nonsense you have uttered fails by lack of intelligent analysis.

#32     Apr 23, 2004
  3. roncer

roncer

Democracy, Democracy, Democracy won't it be great when we democratize the whole world? Then everybody will be Happy, Honest and Peaceful just like us. So sweet I can hardly wait.

#33     Apr 23, 2004
  4. BSAM

BSAM

:D :D :D :D :D .....Like I said dgabriel, if you want to be a Baath Party supporter, go ahead. Not me. If you want to support cowardace and appeasement in this war, have at it. Not me. Maybe you should move to Spain, unless you already live there.

Personally, as I've said before, I don't think we should even be in Iraq any longer. But, IF we are going to be there, I'm not for appeasement of the terrorists a la Spain and all you weak-minded liberals. I say, clean this mess COMPLETELY up or bring our soldiers home.

Would you like to offer any more of your weak-minded ideology?

#34     Apr 23, 2004
  5. Sigh.

As I never espoused an ideology, it is clear you don't understand the word.

Try Webster's. But Doring Kinderly's children's dictionary may be more your speed.

Despite the lessons imparted upon you by myself and others, you have made no advancement, nor are likely to.

#35     Apr 23, 2004
  6. roncer

roncer

Many Tanks to you dear insightful one.

But it's just not working.

#36     Apr 23, 2004
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Yaaaaawn.

#37     Apr 23, 2004
  8. Now I know. You're Mongo from "Blazing Saddles"!

#38     Apr 25, 2004
  9. BSAM

BSAM

dgabriel.....

Are you a woman?

#39     Apr 25, 2004
  10. Why, want someone to use a strap-on on you?

#40     Apr 27, 2004