saddamn being hung within 48 hrs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by niceneasy, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Well no fucking shit.

#22     Dec 29, 2006
  2. i got a bad feeling it is going to be ugly in iraq tommorow..... well, uglier than normal anyway...

#23     Dec 29, 2006
  3. 600,000 Iraqi's dead

3000+ American's dead

300 billion down a rat hole.

American global prestige irreparable

I feel soooooo much safer now

#24     Dec 29, 2006
  4. 300B feels way low. Haven't we had requests in Congress for 90B and 179B just this year alone?

Keep thinking I've seen figures nearer 1T for the whole adventure.

Sure hope Aziz doesn't swing. I liked that shifty guy.

#25     Dec 30, 2006
  5. Get real. Both Baghdad (pre-invasion) and Tehran have murder rates closer to those of cities in Brazil than the urban U.S.

Certainly there's some non-violent Islamic societies. Iran and Iraq are NOT good examples of such......

#26     Dec 30, 2006
  6. Brought to you by the same folks who claim 6,000,000 Jews in Europe. :p

Both are GROSSLY over stated.

Do the math bro. Do you think several hundred on average are dying each day? NFW.

The 3,000 U.S. figure though is accurate and tragically troubling. And it's getting worse each month.

For a long while I supported the war not on the merits of getting rid of Saddam who I liked but rather as an end game exercise of regime change in Syria and Iran. American leaders aren't diplomatically apt to advertise future ramp ups. However even if this admin has a global game plan, I don't believe they know how to pull it off.

Bush and his cadre of Ford era advisors remind me of Al Davis. Someone needs to wake these guys up that it's not 1979 any longer.....

#27     Dec 30, 2006
  7. Just getting it all into the record.

This member probably thinks that there is a difference between 4,000,000 Jews murdered by the man he has cited as his personal hero, Adolph Hitler, and 6,000,000 Jews murdered by him.

Oh, well, if it was only 4,000,000, that makes everything different, doesn't it?
    Indeed

By the way, Pabst... nice call on the S & P a few months back :) I knew you wouldn't have the stones to keep your word and leave ET forever after bungling that call.

#28     Dec 30, 2006
  8. Neat - you seem to be consistent in your admiration for genocidal/homicidal maniacs (first Hitler, now Saddam)!

Says quite a bit about you as a man.

Can you tell us about your feelings regarding Pol Pot and Jeffrey Dahmer?

C'mon, Pabst... the thought of Dahmer and Ted Bundy must make it twitch just a little!!! Admit it.

#29     Dec 30, 2006
    #30     Dec 30, 2006