saddamn being hung within 48 hrs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by niceneasy, Dec 28, 2006.

1. PLATO2

PLATO2

Before 2003 Iraq was like Iran, a ten thousand year old society with very little violence. Since America showed up with Israeli advisors, Israeli controlled Interior Ministry, and 75,000 mercenaries, the place has become Dante's Inferno.

#11     Dec 29, 2006
  2. LOL! Yep, the place was a virtual shangrila. It was the place to party. Please tell me you're not as stupid as your post would imply.

#12     Dec 29, 2006

3. as strange as it may sound to u the middle class was partying every nite. i saw a documentary about a family who was followed around by a newscrew and they were saying just that, complaining that now, under usa occupation they couldn't leave their homes.

#13     Dec 29, 2006
  4. Rumsfeld and Saddam after the village killings. The chemicals for the killings came from western sources, both USA and Europe.
    [​IMG]

#14     Dec 29, 2006
  5. This is all a farcical comedy. Just like Monkeys first election.

It seems under the new occupation laws, no executions can be carried out during religious holidays. It's going to be interesting if monkey gets his new years celebratory prize. He seems to be pushing the iraqis to break their own laws. Interesting times we live in. All for the love of higher oil prices.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061229/wl_nm/iraq_saddam_scene_dc

As Iraq prepared to start a week-long religious holiday on Saturday that should halt executions under Iraq law, U.S.-backed al Hurra television quoted unnamed sources as saying workers were busy erecting gallows in the Green Zone by the Tigris.

#15     Dec 29, 2006
  6. they are going to bump him off in an hour . 10 pm...

#16     Dec 29, 2006
  7. Well i must say, that was quick.
    Sure, the three years since capture etc, but this bit was quick.
    Well, maybe he shoudnt have been a brutal, mass murdering tyrannical dictator.

I think theres a lesson there for everyone.

#17     Dec 29, 2006
  8. "Saddam to be whacked"

Take THAT, al Qaeda!

#18     Dec 29, 2006
  9. Yeah, i'll bet there shaking in their sandals.

They likely would have done it themselves given the opportunity ..........

#19     Dec 29, 2006
  10. Saddam had nothing to do with al Qaeda. Bin Laden and Saddam were enemies.

#20     Dec 29, 2006