Saddam is dead, are we safer now?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Dec 30, 2006.

Are we safer now that Saddam is dead.

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. No

34 vote(s)
    73.9%
  1. Since you repeatedly keep mentioning this... I have to believe it
    will be YOU on New Year's Eve...

I hope you get caught and then raped to hell in prison. Idiot.

#11     Dec 31, 2006
  2. I would bet $$$ on this really happening. If anyone has seen how
    the stupid coward acted in Iraqi court, it is obvious Saddam is one
    big baby that had his bottle taken away too early, hence his mental
    problems that he took out on the rest of the world.

You know he had to fight going to get hanged. Probably cried too.

One less POS we even have to THINK about. The Mangy Mutt...

The world is 99% better without him...

Now bring me the head of Bin Laden...:mad:

#12     Dec 31, 2006
  3. hcour

hcour Guest

I miss Uday and Qusay. Always murdering and raping and pillaging, what a zany pair of bro's were they!

H

#13     Dec 31, 2006
  4. No, I do not feel safer. That's not the point! When a cockroach appears you kill it. You kill it because you know left unchecked they will multiply and eventually take over. You keep killing them as you find them, even though you know they cannot all be killed. It's just the way it is.

#14     Dec 31, 2006
  5. So this particular "cockroach" was so dangerous that we needed waste thousands of American human lives, hundreds of thousands injured Americans and Iraqis, billions of dollars, and destabilize the middle east in the process...with a Iraq failed state in the making, and Iran having grown stronger in the process...

#15     Dec 31, 2006
  6. Well in truth, we should have gone over to Iran first, but that is just the way it goes. Bush after all, is the dumbest son of a bitch to hold office in a long time. He would rather phone his Dad and say he "finished the job", than take care of the real threats, which are Iran and North Korea.

I still think we should lob a couple of nukes on both country's capitals to sort of "inform" them of their options. Yes, now that I think about it, a simultaneous bombing of North Korea and Iran should give everyone the correct message.

Yes, start with those dog barbequeing Koreans, and then bomb the crap out of Iran. I can think of no better way of reducing our cache of atomic weapons.

Oh, and Alex, sorry I didn't want to ignore you completely, You Sir can go fuck yourself and each of your cross-eyed drooling inbred relatives. I am sure you have heard this before but I am not feeling particularly creative this morning.

Best Regards,
    Steve

#16     Dec 31, 2006
  7. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

unequivocally.... YES, I FEEL SAFER

The only way I'll feel less safe is if you limp-wristed, "2000 americans have lost their lives", good-for-nothings convince Washington to run away with our tails between our legs, soley because you are offended by the "ugliness of war" ......

The jury is still out, I never had the backbone to back this war, but I still maintain hope that it was the proper course.

You limp-wristed, pacistfist - utopians who are so concerned with death, do a quick search on "The Plauge", and glimpse what real death is all about.

"2000 Americans" ........ 2000++ americans die every year in their bathrooms... blah

#17     Dec 31, 2006
  8. He was a sorry excuse for a human being, and I still remember the stench from the inside of my gas mask and the thundering booms all around as the asshole rained scud missiles on Tel Aviv... but he didn't weep in public. There's just no way.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63611

#18     Dec 31, 2006
  9. i dunno.....are charles krauthammer, bill kristol, harry goldfarb reid and the rest of the jewish mob still drawing breath?....if the answer is yes then no one is safe.

#19     Dec 31, 2006
  10. The questions in my mind is:

Are there more trained terrorists with hatred of America now, and as a result of invading Iraq?

Most experts say yes...

I fail to the see the cost benefit of the Iraq war. Saddam was not a threat in the manner he was portrayed. Bush says we will see it in the future that his war was right, maybe so, maybe not...

I think we would be safer if the money and energy would have been spent here at home on controlling our border and making America stronger within...

Sorry, but I think Israel can take care of themselves...

#20     Dec 31, 2006