Saddam found guilty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by steve46, Nov 5, 2006.

1. 2 days before midterm election. How convenient.

#11     Nov 5, 2006
  2. LOL! Do YOU even believe yourself?

#12     Nov 5, 2006

3. Amazing coincidence....:)

I mean like what are the odds??

#13     Nov 5, 2006
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Maybe they'll import a rope from Crawford; then auction it off on Ebay after the hanging. Wonder how much that would go for???

#14     Nov 5, 2006
  5. things can't be that bad in Iraq if Rove is able to get Hussein sentenced to death precisely two days before mid term elections...

that's pretty good timing imo...

#15     Nov 5, 2006
  6. Surprisingly they were not able to "find" enough evidence to convict him of the real crime we all heard so much about "He gassed his own people".

So, the question remains. Who really is responsible for the deaths of all those civilians in Halabja in March 1988? Perhaps it is time to reopen all the Iran Contra files again?

#16     Nov 5, 2006

7. I don't think they will hit iran, it will cut off a lot of US's oil supply (unless that is the 'master plan' to ramp oil prices again?) Who knows but just watch to see who profits (e.g HAL in the invasion and oil pice ramp).

Frigen coincidence that HAL ceo is now the VP...sheer concidence.

I'd like to see bush and blair tried in an international war crimes court, as would most of the world (recent polls indicate this).

That'll teach saddam to try and sell oil in EUROS!!

#17     Nov 5, 2006
  8. Yeah, me too. Plus a lot of countries' leaders are just as guilty as that Bush. Like the Prime Minister(s) of Canada, whatever their names are, and the leaders of 46+ other countries should be tried.

By Tom Cohen, Associated Press, 3/25/03:

.....Canada's government has been a major participant in the U.S.-led war on terrorism. It will send more than 1,000 troops to Afghanistan this year.

He also noted that Canada's role in the fight against terrorism includes Canadian warships in the Persian Gulf and some Canadian military planners working with U.S. and British forces in the Gulf region.

"Ironically, the Canadians indirectly provide more support for us in Iraq than most of those 46 countries in the coalition fighting against Saddam Hussein's regime, he said......

Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Every one of them.

#18     Nov 5, 2006
  9. He will not be executed till the presidential elections in 2008.

#19     Nov 5, 2006
  10. Tuneman

Tuneman

as traders you think you would want/be able to support your claims of collusion between these events in Iraqi history, and the US elections.

#20     Nov 5, 2006