Saddam captured

Discussion in 'Politics' started by newtoet, Dec 14, 2003.

1. jrs3

jrs3

After Bin Ladden capture it will be safe to short.

#21     Dec 14, 2003
  2. saxon

saxon

Gordo,

I suggest you read the US News cover story from last week,

"The Saudi Connection --
    How billions in oil money spawned a global terror network"

before you make that prediction official.

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/issue/031215/usnews/15terror.htm

sax

#22     Dec 14, 2003

3. True. OBL would be a better headline...but Afghanistan/Pakistan terrain is hideout paradise...while Iraq is just one big sandbox.

#23     Dec 14, 2003
  4. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

not sure on the % of GAP UP tomorrow. All i know is i was neither long or short over the weekend.

Im not so much as interested in the GAP up so much as I will be in the Volume behind anymoves starting monday. This is Huge News and could change the PSYCHOLOGY of the Money flow, actually get money to poor into the markets.

Of course BIN LADEN is still at large however I think we are about to see a domino effect as Key Arab leaders fall into line with the US and start to hand over terrorist.

Of course futures open tonight and I will be watching for an entry.
    Intraday tomorrow should be exiting.

#24     Dec 14, 2003
  5. You are a real joke always. Saudi Arabia is a US ally for years.
    I beg you read little more about the politics

#25     Dec 14, 2003
  6. interesting...the market was full of rumors all week of his capture!

#26     Dec 14, 2003
  7. Good news!!! cheer on people.

Headlines DOW above 10k AND Saddam in the bag. Nice Xmas present.

One down 4 more to go. :D How many doubles did we say Saddam has?:confused: Didn't we kill em before blowing up that compound early on?????

DNA test?:confused: Where did we get the original DNA samples?

After the Jessica Lynch fiasco, and all the lying and deceit bumya/neocon cabal fed the nation for invading Iraq. Surely I'll believe them on anything they say:eek:

Good news for the markets tho. Shorts in PAIN:cool:

#27     Dec 14, 2003
  8. Good news for the market,, bad news for the democrats. Hard to believe he didnt even put up a fight. But best for all concerned now he can be put on trial by iraqis,, answer there questions like why he did what he did,, bury a lot of ghost.

#28     Dec 14, 2003
  9. Iraqi's partying with American Flags on several separate TV stations throughout Iraqi (yes, even CNN...LOL)!!! Iraqi council now talking about trial for saddam...you gotta love it! One down and one to go!!!

Now this is the time to be incredibly VIGILANT! ALL OF US!!!

France and German governments are probably as pissed as can be right now....HOW SAD!

Chris

BTW, great book out about the lead up to all this mess in the middle east during the 90's, "Losing Bin Laden" by Richard Miniter...Amazon and all the main bookstores have it.

#29     Dec 14, 2003
  10. OMG. You've GOT to be kidding. :eek:

#30     Dec 14, 2003