Saddam Captured!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Dec 14, 2003.

1. I doubt we used sterile vials and surgical gloves when we busted into his palaces, blew up his compounds.:D

hmmm ok...with all the supposed harems and different people going in and out, sleeping over etc... I guess one could still make the case we have his DNA...I just have hard time believing any of the scumya's propaganda anymore.:confused: Jessica Lynch fiasco complete misinformation there. A war based on lies and deceit. What's another fiasco, a dime a dozen.:D :D Dow just closed above 10k. Xmas coming, elections shhhheeeeshhhh

But then again the capture could be for real this time. How long will it take to find out?:confused:

#11     Dec 14, 2003
  2. I saw a Saddam biography, and they said that Saddam's natural hair color is pretty gray, and he used black hair dye to maintain an image of youth/strength. His hair is jet black in today's pictures, and I doubt he'd been dying his hair black while on the run- especially while leaving his beard gray.

In short...maybe this guy really is just a double? Did anybody notice if he still had the big moles on the side of his face(or scars from their removal)?

#12     Dec 14, 2003
  3. Do you really think Bush and Company would announce this unless they were 100% sure?

#13     Dec 14, 2003
  4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Yes he was full of moles as usual......
    Yes, the dark hair got me too.....he took his Grecian Formula with him?:confused:

#14     Dec 14, 2003
  5. Do I really need to answer that? :confused:

#15     Dec 14, 2003
  6. Sooooo....do we have his original DNA?

let the hollywood show commence... again.:D

Truth to come out..........9 months from now?:confused:

Let's have an OPEN PUBLIC TRIAL if he is for real this time.:eek:

Blow all the mofer's politicians sky high, let him reveal ALL the fucking connections to US officials. Neocon's and spineless libs, fuck em all involved :cool: :cool:

#16     Dec 14, 2003
  7. What authority will be responsible for trying him for crimes against humanity?

#17     Dec 14, 2003
  8. Pabst

Pabst

Took about 16 hours to complete the testing. He was captured early Saturday afternoon, U.S. time. The President was informed of Saddam's verified identity just before daybreak today.

P.S. His two associates had 750k on them at time of capture. LOL.

#18     Dec 14, 2003
  9. Bolts

Bolts

I think they'll turn him over to the Iraqi gov't. They could be very creative in his sentencing. :eek: :D

#19     Dec 14, 2003
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Actually there is going to be some controversy now over the 25 million dollar reward money. Who's going to have the claim over that since this was a group effort. I have a feeling that this is going to make the BCS college bowl fiasco look tame. LOL.

#20     Dec 14, 2003