Sad that it takes rate cuts to rally the market...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by S2007S, Mar 18, 2008.

1. With a market double bottom in place ( read my other post MARKET BOTTOM IS IN- posted on March 17, 2008 ) I correctly called what it was and today with a 410 point rally and VIX dropping to 25 we have confirmed that. This is Technical Analysis not some fortune telling and emotion loaded howls like yours about an imaginary recession.

IF you are a BEAR hoping to short things when you get a chance think about joining us... you will be killed.

I think BEARS are running out of bullets, capitulation is near and defeat certain

#11     Mar 18, 2008

2. Did you know DJIA moved above its 50 day moving average? That is how powerful this rocket is...Clearcut bullish candle lighting up few asses today..

You must be creamed shorting SPY today. There is a solid bottom in place. Take a look at the SPY charts and heavy vols today.

Paranoid schizoid behavior cannot run for ever.. reality jerks back people into realizing the truth. I think your time has run out.

Its springtime and with sunny and longer days depression and anxieties do not re-occur so frequently. Seasonally Adjusted Disorders improve and psychology changes.

#12     Mar 18, 2008

3. With DJIA above 50 day moving average you lose every ounce of credibility..let alone this empty threat that is ringing hollow.

Do you I know lot more than you do?

#13     Mar 18, 2008
  4. market conditions concerning rate cuts before and after have been pretty predictable lately.. why is everyone complaining?

watch what happens and trade accordingly.

#14     Mar 18, 2008