sad about the USA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by emk662, Sep 27, 2012.

1. emk662

emk662

I am sad about this country. With more illegal immigrants get legal status, the capitalist system cannot sustain. The simple reason is that those people have a different mentality. Otherwise, their original country will have already been good and they will not have to leave. The USA over-emphasize its past success on democracy. Unfortunately, democracy is democracy for itself and it reflect its citizens' mindset collectively; it will not guarantee any materialistic success which symbolizes USA today. Diversity is killing the country. California or Illinois are the examples. On the countrywise, USA will be the next Greece or Spain. And it can be even worse, like South Africa. I am sad.

By the way, I am from a Asian country, but had stayed in USA for sometime.

2. DT-waw

DT-waw

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JaBEXUjRk6w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:cool:

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

:confused:

Care to elaborate?

4. emk662

emk662

theory? I have not developed yet. I do not mean diverse ethnical backgrounds such as race, color, etc, but that diverse backgrounds will necessarily bring people of diverse mindsets. Look at CA, IL those diverse states. Bankruptcy! Only one version is working in the human history for prosperity. That is capitalism. Unfortunately, that direction is changing.

5. pspr

pspr

I agree that diversity in the population only works if there is integration. Unfortunately, the Mexican population that has moved into the U.S. is not being integrated into society. They are demanding that the Spanish language be accepted and that they keep their old ways from Mexico. All with the help from Democraps to keep them from being integrated but keeping them in a group to exploit as democrap voters.

6. emk662

emk662

I do not think language is the key here. It is the spirit in the people's minds. For example, as one Mexican college professor told me, those people are lazy in thinking, although many are hard laborers. Unfortunately, there are different classes of people in terms of spirituality, though the media says otherwise.

7. pspr

pspr

I think language can ruin a nation if everyone isn't speaking the same language.

On the other hand, I've never met a Mexican I didn't like. Either in Mexico or the U.S. But I am adamant about opposing illegal immigration.

8. I'm pretty sure that as a demographic group, we'll see the same sort of make up. Some hard workers, some lazy, and many in the middle. I looked, but could not find any hard numbers, kind of hard to define such a subjective term like laziness.