S/R Trading Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Max22, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Max22

Max22

Didn't get a chance to post after my last comment yesterday. CL went up to test 79.00 again and I got short and stopped out just underneath there. Then I rentered and had a positive trade. Another short setup after that which was a break/even trade and then a my bias changed to bullish and I took a long trade that was positive as well. The chart is attached.

#51     Oct 1, 2010
  2. Max22

Max22

Looking for a long trade in CL today. Support is at around the 82.35 area. But If we get a break out of a bull flag in a smaller time frame I will take a long trade. If not i'll just wait for support to be tested.

#52     Oct 5, 2010
  3. Max22

Max22

Took the bull flag for a b/e trade. Chart attached. Still looking for support to hold and if it triggers a long trade.

#53     Oct 5, 2010
  4. Max22

Max22

Didn't quite make it to the support level. This bounce up looks weak but no short trade yet. It may setup, will have to see if it fails under the high or makes a false break out.

#54     Oct 5, 2010
  5. Max22

Max22

Short trade setup and I got stopped out on it.

#55     Oct 5, 2010
  6. Max22

Max22

One long trade today in Oil, same setup as yesterday, bull flag on a smaller time frame. I take these when i see that the market is really starting to move. Here is the chart.

#56     Oct 6, 2010
  7. Max22

Max22

CL Hitting some resistance here on the daily time frame. So I expect a pullback from here. I scalped a short trade for only a few ticks, but a move back up that fails could setup a short trade.

#57     Oct 6, 2010
  8. Max22

Max22

CL made an attempt at the high and failed and the pullback I mentioned in the earlier post happened. I see support near 83.35 so it may bounce up from there.

#58     Oct 6, 2010
  9. Max22

Max22

After the drop from this morning we had a test of resistance denoted by the line on the chart. I was not watching when that occurred but after seeing it rejected several times I figured we would end up breaking the lows , so I waited for a pullback to get short on. Fortunately it came and I was able to get short at the red arrow for a decent gain . Chart is attached.

#59     Oct 7, 2010
  10. Max22

Max22

CL really moving down. There is larger time frame support at 81.30, may setup a long trade down there, will see if it sets up right.

#60     Oct 7, 2010