s/r shooting

Discussion in 'Trading' started by clarodina, Dec 19, 2012.

1. The Q was about under/overshooting S/R...what the pattern has to do with it??:confused:

#11     Dec 19, 2012
  2. In these days of getting less for your money, I know its unusual to get extra, just put it in your pocket and see if it's useful.

#12     Dec 19, 2012
  3. NoDoji

NoDoji

I made a radical assumption that since the question was about overshooting/undershooting S/R levels, the OP was possibly considering putting on and/or taking off trades around S/R levels. By finding patterns that trigger the OP's desired reaction around S/R levels more often than not, the OP will acquire what is known in trading parlance as "an edge". Therefore, the very uncertain fact that price sometimes overshoots, sometimes undershoots, and sometimes totally breaks through S/R levels becomes totally irrelevant.

#13     Dec 19, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

He's a magician, ya know.

#14     Dec 19, 2012
  5. NoDoji

NoDoji

Tonk, these guys are grumpy. Let's go ride our bikes to the ice cream shoppe :cool:

#15     Dec 19, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Meet you there.

#16     Dec 19, 2012
  7. LOL!

Your bla-bla is totally irrelevant!How could it be irrelevant if the deviation from S/R IS THE TOPIC???

#17     Dec 19, 2012
  8. I am there.

#18     Dec 19, 2012
  9. NoDoji

NoDoji

Why do people who don't have a clue about trading become members of Elite Trader?

Join us at the ice cream shoppe. I'll buy you a triple cone and I'll bring my "Probabilities for Dummies" book.

#19     Dec 19, 2012
  10. Buy yourself a fucking loupe and re-read the OP's concerns.

#20     Dec 19, 2012