S&P500 watch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Walther, Jan 25, 2004.

1. A moderator might come along and spank your bottom because you "questioned the methodology" of Walter's system.

From what I understand, you are not suppose to ask specific questions regarding a member's trading "methodology" nor are you suppose to attack them when you believe that it is full of FALSE presmises.

:p

#51     Feb 3, 2004
  2. pspr

pspr

Where did it get us arguing with James Stock for a month? All it did for me is raise my blood pressure! ha ha ha

I now say, let um post. If you disagree, post just one word, "WRONG". That should suffice. I think the arguing has caused some good ET posters to leave.

#52     Feb 3, 2004
  3. Because I am strictly an intraday trader I change my bias daily and I am not that concerned with daily timeframe trend . I play reversals on both sides.
    Just for fun try to draw horizontal trendlines at today's posted times. You might see something useful, some will see nothing at all. Some will actually see it as a problem that they know time when high and low of the day will happen .
    Today I have had several reversals right on time, but there are people who are not able to see it or accept it. Which is fine with me.

#53     Feb 3, 2004
  4. Signals for Wednesday are 10:15, 10:55, 12:15 and 13:50est I suggest to use 20 MA to determine direction of a trade, because IMO using MA is the simplest way. If someone has something more simple. please. post it here.

#54     Feb 3, 2004
  5. There was a bottom at 10:08 which i suspect might be a daily low.

#55     Feb 4, 2004
  6. There was minor top at 10:54, forecast was 1 min off .

#56     Feb 4, 2004
  7. if i had started this thread it would be in chit chat. :-/

#57     Feb 4, 2004
  8. damn straight:mad: my gordy gets no respect around here, what's up with that?:confused:

#58     Feb 4, 2004
  9. Minor bottom in at 12:09 price has crossed 20 ma exactly at 12:15. Can you say ... magic ... ? lol

#59     Feb 4, 2004
  10. This thread is funny. And the funniest part is that walter has no clue that he is being comical.

With this said, if walter keeps talking to himself here, I really can't understand the "trading" value of this thread.

Can a moderator explain the high tolerance of this garbage?

#60     Feb 4, 2004