S&P500 Daily

Discussion in 'Trading' started by m_c_a98, Apr 2, 2003.

1. m_c_a98

m_c_a98

Just trying to be aware of what has taken place with this chart below.

No predictions, just review.

2. m_c_a98

m_c_a98

• s&p.gif
      File size:
      46.3 KB
      Views:
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

spx daily with 200ma

4. m_c_a98

m_c_a98

Yes, thats another one. :)

And they say the market is random, HA!

5. m_c_a98

m_c_a98

Here's you VIX perspective

• vix.gif
      File size:
      47.9 KB
      Views:
  6. Husky02

Husky02

any analysis on the ndx

7. m_c_a98

m_c_a98

I'll let you handle that one. Maybe up you have 1100 first and down 1035 area; then 950???? you tell me.

8. Husky02

Husky02

probably bounce around 1078 for awhile and then down to support at 1021 and 50-60% chance down to 978. wish i could post my charts, but i cant seem to get my attachments to work. Generally use Fibonacci fans, 50 day SMA on 3 months, and macd and slow stochastic. we seem to be in downtrend similar to what you posted on your charts. i wouldn't let that little "i think saddam is dead story" affect your view. one thing i've done with these war related "stress tests" is try to only incorporate 25% of their swings into my analysis. Just look at today, with the news of taking over our buddies airport. if you eliminate the hour or so of trading we basically were trading in congestion all day. this is obviously useless to day traders, however, for someone who swings QQQ options every 5-7 days it seems to be useful. let me know what you think and if it isn't too much trouble please keep posting your graphs...theyre great

9. m_c_a98

m_c_a98

you need a screen capture program to make images of your desktop. http://www.hyperionics.com is what I used. Free version. Then when you post just Attach the file.

I may post some more charts soon. This message board is so filled with noise that sometimes I just don't bother with it.

10. nkhoi

nkhoi

presto, double top

#10     Apr 3, 2003