S&P looks good to a new high

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Romeo, Aug 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TGregg

TGregg

Pretty strong day, especially on NQ. ES was pretty light on the volume though.

#41     Aug 18, 2003
  2. Romeo

Romeo

Every time I look at ET, my thread is in the 6th position. Funny how the first 5 threads are the ones to make it to the frontpage. I can just imagine the regulars scrambling to post something, after seeing my thread up top.

Please, quickly, get him off the front!

Inandlong, please leave this post up. Crap is one thing, but this is humor. And I deserve to be able to make a lighthearded joke every now and again, given the excellence of my prognostications.

And anyone who wishes to complain about this post, please take a good look at yourself, and ask, "what's the problem?"

#42     Aug 18, 2003
  3. Pabst

Pabst

Confidence, jobs, surpluses, earnings, robust home sales, peace, stable prices, accommodative Fed, zooming Bond market(oops). This stuffs going to 1070!!!!:D

Actually I see 4 as the charm. 2000, 2001, 2002 hideous seasonal weakness. Maybe this year a rally into early Oct and then a very poor 4th quarter.

#43     Aug 18, 2003
  4. As I said Romeo, humor is not crap. New Yorkers have a little sharper sense of humor than some others and it takes some getting used to. I get it, but I lived there for awhile.

#44     Aug 18, 2003
  5. Romeo

Romeo

Pabst is down for a rally to 1070.

I'm guessing an absolute high of 1040-1050.

We need your opinion Inandlong, to make the "big three".

Of course, all opinions may change on little notice.

#45     Aug 18, 2003
  6. This will come as no surprise to many.... but I am clueless. :)

I have been hammered so hard this month it's silly. Although I confess most of it has been my fault. I made as much money from mid-March thru mid-July as I did all of last year. And I let the early success go to my head. Oh well, c'est la vie.

#46     Aug 18, 2003
  7. Romeo

Romeo

I think you are incorrect. We will find out soon enough.

#47     Aug 19, 2003
  8. We will have to see if we can pop 1005 on the ES tomorrow! I thought we just might hit it today, but not yet.

#48     Aug 19, 2003
  9. Mvic

Mvic

blow off top may make it to 1025 but imo it is far more likely that 115 will hold. The substantial decline that will follow is what I am waiting to trade, am not comfortable being long here with any size.

#49     Aug 19, 2003
  10. what do you base that opinion on... ?

Regards,

ICe
    :cool:

#50     Aug 19, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.