S&P just put in other short term bottom on May 11

Discussion in 'Trading' started by volente_00, May 11, 2006.

Did the S&P put in another short term bottom on MAY 11 ?

1. You betcha, we are going to 1334 this summer!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. You are crazy, this bad boy is go to 1280 !

14 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Seriously, I think everyone needs to get off of volente's back, that leatherclad biker just did, hoooowwwaaaaaa... No really all in good fun vol, I think everyone here needs to simmer down. I hope no one got whacked too bad. I had a bad day yesterday, but made most of it back today. So it go's, have a great weekend all, you too volente, sorry if I get carried away sometimes. I think ET is great, like a bar room on the net ( at times).

...Rennick

#41     May 12, 2006
  2. volente_00

volente_00

rennick I am used to it, drink a few for me.

I would rather be hated for who I am than loved for what I am not.

#42     May 12, 2006
  3. imc

imc

Interesting quote, Volente. I will save it in my good book of sayings.

regards.

#43     May 16, 2006
  4. thorn

thorn

great call

#44     May 22, 2006
  5. volente_00

volente_00

Here is another favorite of mine.

"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds"

#45     May 22, 2006
  6. cnms2

cnms2

• <FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Mozart was brilliant. Salieri was mediocre. What's more, Salieri knew Mozart was brilliant and that he was mediocre. And as the story develops in flashback, told by an aged Salieri, confined to a mental hospital after attempting suicide, we see that this is a story of mediocrity attempting every subterfuge to destroy brilliance. Didn't he, Salieri, renounce the pleasures of the flesh, and promise eternal piety, in exchange for the gift of music? How, then could God favor this "giggling, dirty-minded creature," this Mozart, over him?

In essence, Salieri becomes the hero of mediocre artists. "I speak for all mediocrities in the world. I am their champion. I am their patron saint. Mediocrities everywhere...I absolve you." He champions those who could never understand why someone else was blessed with a gift he could not grasp.
      </font>

#46     May 23, 2006
  7. Here is a much more apropos quote for the self deluded one:

"Don't confuse brains with a bull market".

#47     May 23, 2006
  8. Volente has ruined my day
    Just when I thought I should cover a bit and be happy at the green blips, he comes with his bullish stance and makes me bearish again

#48     May 23, 2006
  9. volente_00

volente_00

You are fixing to let a bad day turn into a bad week.

#49     May 23, 2006