S&P just put in other short term bottom on May 11

Discussion in 'Trading' started by volente_00, May 11, 2006.

Did the S&P put in another short term bottom on MAY 11 ?

1. You betcha, we are going to 1334 this summer!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. You are crazy, this bad boy is go to 1280 !

14 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Here we go again. Let's hear it Volente, you got stopped out again right? Cause yesterday you were talking like you actually have a methodology with stops and targets, etc.

#21     May 12, 2006
  2. You don't know shit, you'll be crying mama in your pj's before the bear gets done with your sorry ass.

"PROs", thats classic shit dude. Tell me, where is the market leadership?

#22     May 12, 2006
  3. Exactly. Where have the spoos "went"? (ebonics translation).

Since this market requires precise "timing", not some perpetual buy every dip and hold indefinitely, you know a buy, an exit or a short an exit, you can't sit there and claim "you're taking the short's money" cause until you exit, you havent taken jack.

Dem da facts.

#23     May 12, 2006
  4. stktrdr

stktrdr

Due to non-disclosure rules this information cannot be shared. I have been generous already.

My desk as just commenced the buying process. It is mainly in small and mid-caps but you will see the spillover effects in all indices.

#24     May 12, 2006
  5. stktrdr's desk...a beat up cardtable he bought at a lawn sale last summer.

#25     May 12, 2006

6. nice job....note within 15 minutes of this post we saw the biggest spike up of the day...in fact withing minutes of him posting this the markets did bottem...look at the charts....contrary to consensus opinion a lot of fund managers do check into ET often, they just don't post much.

#26     May 12, 2006
  7. volente_00

volente_00

Any finally I was wrong. But we did get a bounce out of 1300.
    I wanna hear opinions from you guys. Was that the blow off top at 1326 ? Sell in May and go away ? Or is this another short trap ? Option interest still indicates a move back to 1300 next week.

#27     May 12, 2006
  8. Yeah and it got sold hard. You really must be that clueless if you believe this kid is running some desk. It closed on the lows of the day, so much for the end of day buy programs.

#28     May 12, 2006
  9. thorn

thorn

Finally? I defy you to show us your excel spreadsheet for the last few months to prove you didn't lose money with all of your calls. Your calls were maybe 50/50. And that's not good when you're a perma-bull "the market is always at a short term bottom" type of trader. Because the one time it isn't a short term bottom, like today, and you're blown out of your $5K ameritrade account.

#29     May 12, 2006
  10. volente_00

volente_00

You already know my trading style.

MWF short bias

T days long bias.

2 point stops. Once stopped out I am done for the day. Revenge trading will get you nowhere. Goal is only 2 points a day.

#30     May 12, 2006