s&p just made intermediate term bottom @ 1252.98

Discussion in 'Trading' started by volente_00, May 23, 2006.

s&p just made intermediate term bottom @ 1252.98

1. Yes, sellers are out of bullets.

27 vote(s)
    56.3%
  2. No. the sky is falling !

21 vote(s)
    43.8%
  1. For most it is likely a gamble. But what about the pro’s? If it was such a gamble then why aren’t they eventually in the poor house, Larry Williams?

#51     May 25, 2006
  2. didn't he just get arrested?

#52     May 25, 2006
  3. It would be better for you to come out with it rather then play games... :p

#53     May 25, 2006
  4. why the animosity? I makke money trading ang playing poker, is that good enough for you? Or is gambling wrong to you?

#54     May 25, 2006

5. I’m sorry did not mean to sound hostile, it’s just I did not see the point about Larry being arrested having anything to do with the subject. And it’s fine that you play poker.. I play it too.

Is buying one lottery ticket a month a gamble to your life savings?

NO

#55     May 25, 2006
  6. depends on you're means I guess.

#56     May 25, 2006
  7. volente_00

volente_00

pokeroom.com is my old hangout.

#57     May 26, 2006
  8. volente_00

volente_00

I do trade both ways. I actually dislike days that trend like today. But I try to stay with the trend. I started the bottom calling to jack with rubberbird. If you go far enough back, you will find me calling both tops and bottoms in the dow. But I pissed in the wind try to short the Dow from 10400 to 10800. I caught a bounch of crap on here for shorting back then too. Once I changed my style and went with the trend my trading improved.

#58     May 26, 2006
  9. Beg to differ, you don't trade both ways... You chirp when we go higher, and you bash "retail" when we go lower... So that makes you you the worst of all animals... "pathetic" I Have sat and played poker for at least 3 hours or so and tried to get something positive from you, but alas.....I can't.... Volente after much thought, as d trump would say....you are fired...you add nothing to this board, besides endless :short term or intermidaite term bottoms" The rally monkey would be you're closes't cousin... Once again, it sucks to be you...My wife and her'e friends don't even know you, but they don't like u either... Guess you and the comic store guy + robin can proceed to the bat cave...

#59     May 26, 2006
  10. volente_00

volente_00

If you wife ever met me you would be single again Frank.
    :eek:

You can bash me til you are blue in the face but the fact remains that we bounced nicely off of the 1250 area and only one person out of 50k members predicted it before it happened.

#60     May 28, 2006