s&p just made intermediate term bottom @ 1252.98

Discussion in 'Trading' started by volente_00, May 23, 2006.

s&p just made intermediate term bottom @ 1252.98

1. Yes, sellers are out of bullets.

27 vote(s)
    56.3%
  2. No. the sky is falling !

21 vote(s)
    43.8%
  1. volente_00

volente_00

Quit brown nosing ! And teach these guys how to read a chart.

TT, that guy has been shorting the indices since Dec. I sincerely doubt he has any capital left.

#41     May 25, 2006
  2. I’m Sorry you want the same thing but closer? Is that it?

So these guys can see our current market crash?

Oh here we are, it's like 1987!

sh** SELLLLL NOW!!!

#42     May 25, 2006
  3. the rake? who do you think you are? I'm not sure what world you live in, but calling 5 of the last 3 bottoms, you would be the chum, or fluffer in you're atmosphere

#43     May 25, 2006
  4. volente_00

volente_00

Can't imagine how happy you will be after the poker game. See you there old friend.

:)

#44     May 25, 2006
  5. i'm on ultimete bet at the moment, come join in, it will be a pleasure

#45     May 25, 2006
  6. So do you treat poker as a gamble?

Do you treat the market as a gamble?

hmm?

#46     May 25, 2006
  7. I WORKED for a living until last year (i'm 37), now I gamble for shits and giggles. mostly 2/4 or 5/10 tables, care to join me?

#47     May 25, 2006
  8. lmao..... I don't gamble sorry.....

#48     May 25, 2006
  9. TheDr.

TheDr.

You could be right Volente, but why are you always calling bottoms...I mean that goes for ALL YOU GUYS out here who continue to call a top or bottom it's seems useless....It's better to not give a f*@K and just trade the market wherever it goes..hence the name "Trader"..Duh!!..LOL

One thing I will say about you Volente; at least you have the balls to come on here an continue to make calls when your obviously way off and everybody attacks you...I Do Respect that!...

However, some of the other jerk offs here pretend to manage huge sums of money. Claiming they must scaling in an out of positions because of their enormous size are suspiciously NO where to be found....That's the REAL Loser!...Where is that CLOWN anyway...ROTFLMAO: cha ching!!!

#49     May 25, 2006
  10. trading time, why do you not gamble? Trading is GAMBLING with an edge, yes or no?

#50     May 25, 2006