s&p just made intermediate term bottom @ 1252.98

Discussion in 'Trading' started by volente_00, May 23, 2006.

s&p just made intermediate term bottom @ 1252.98

1. Yes, sellers are out of bullets.

27 vote(s)
    56.3%
  2. No. the sky is falling !

21 vote(s)
    43.8%
  1. Odgnut

Odgnut

I don't mind....since the only "money" that you seem to play with is monopoly. Love your persistence though...keep up the good work!!

#11     May 25, 2006
  2. volente_00

volente_00

Bitstream, why are the shorts such poor losers ?

You can tell who lost today by who is attacking me right now.

#12     May 25, 2006
  3. volente_00

volente_00

Damn Frank, you still pissed about covering DIA on that last spike ?

#13     May 25, 2006
  4. Bro, you and that little twerp Bitchstream should be committed. The market just dropped from 1330 to 1250 in what 2 weeks or so? You two dimwit's have been bullish the whole way down, now we get a reflex rally and you start talking your shit again?

Yeah hotshot, you're a winner.

#14     May 25, 2006
  5. It's ok Frank, we have to remember a guy like Volente was the skinny little weasel who got his ass kicked every day in school growing up. As a result, he's developed an alternative fantasy world to play in. In that place down is up and every call he makes is somehow "right" no matter what happens.

#15     May 25, 2006
  6. volente_00

volente_00

odgnut, I would be pissed too if I shorted TIE at 24 but don't take out your frustration on me.

#16     May 25, 2006
  7. volente_00

volente_00

I knew dum cumiss would show up pissed off too. Any other mad losers going to post today ?

#17     May 25, 2006
  8. Odgnut

Odgnut

volente...you are such a dreamer...that's why I love you so. if you would read my last post in response to someone who was shorting tie...I told him that shorting TIE was suicide and that it could go up a lot more.

thanks for proving again that you have no ability to descern between reality and fantasy. you can precede to lick my chocolate starfish now...I know you love it :)

and as always...keep up the good work!!

#18     May 25, 2006
  9. volente_00

volente_00

You are the one talking about bearish patterns on TIE before it ran up. Don't try to change the facts now.

#19     May 25, 2006
  10. Hey nitwit, have you or have you not been bullish the entire 80 point ride down?

yes or no?

Now go service Bitchstream again.

#20     May 25, 2006