s&p just made intermediate term bottom @ 1252.98

Discussion in 'Trading' started by volente_00, May 23, 2006.

s&p just made intermediate term bottom @ 1252.98

1. Yes, sellers are out of bullets.

27 vote(s)
    56.3%
  2. No. the sky is falling !

21 vote(s)
    43.8%
  1. oh my volente wants a meeting? I live in cali (lbc to be exact) he wants to meet in chicago.. OK heres what we do, we both fly to Denver (close enough to halfway) there is a large gathering of eters there...He wil lwhine that he won't pay...I will pay his freight to get there...he needs to have 50k on him in order for this to work.

#171     Jun 9, 2006
  2. volente_00

volente_00

Anyone seen Frank ?

#172     Jun 9, 2006
  3. thorn

thorn

On top of everything else...you are a pussy!!

You offered the meeting, and Frank accepted.
    Come on, tough guy, honor your word.

#173     Jun 9, 2006
  4. volente_00

volente_00

With the market being up and us still being above 1250 like I called the pessimist will be out in full force today. Fortunately they will be talking to the wind. Bragging about their fantasy millions and having to mow the yard. You clowns keep talking, I will continue to take whatever real money left you may have. Why don't all of you clowns just meet me in chicago at 216 west jackson, bring whatever bet you want to lose and for pete's sake don't cry like a little bitch when you get owned.

#174     Jun 9, 2006
  5. thorn

thorn

I smell...I smell....PUSSY!

Look bozo, you put out an offer to meet Frank, and he accepted. Please don't show that on top of everything else, you're a total gay wimp.

It was your offer, bozo.

#175     Jun 9, 2006
  6. thorn

thorn

Here's something for you to ponder bozo:

This weekend, while you sit home in your aunts basement in underwear wondering why you are home alone, Rsikarb, Frank and I will be living quite the opposite. All of us will be in our expensive homes with our spouses, contemplating which of our toys (ie cars, motorcycles, jetskis, boats) to use.

Translation: the 3 of us have a quality of live you will never have. You watch entertainment tonight, and probably stalk the celebrities. The 3 of us have:

1) quality of life
    2) quality of spouse
    3) high net worth
    4) friends to enjoy these with

Suck on these facts this weekend while you sit alone and beat your monkey.

#176     Jun 9, 2006
  7. volente_00

volente_00

What was the LOD ?

:D

#177     Jun 9, 2006