S&P Has Topped Or Volente_00 Will Leave Et

Discussion in 'Trading' started by volente_00, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Oh boy, a consecutive top call blown in the space of a week :eek:

Should have given yourself wiggle room of about 50 handles.

Cue Thorn and multiple references to bozo.

Bad luck.

Of course, you can be just as disingenuous as Pabst and come back with a new handle e.g volente_02.

#51     Oct 12, 2006
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Farewell and adieu all of you Spanish Ladies--
    Farewell and adieu all you Ladies of Spain--

Seriously Vol, just make an apology and leave ET for two weeks (that would be your stop loss). I'm sure everyone will accept the apology and penalty box time.

#52     Oct 12, 2006
  3. lol

#53     Oct 12, 2006
  4. DaBrain

DaBrain

Ahhhhhh, gotta love it!

Here we are on "Elite" Trader and there seems to be an endless supply of "Elite" Traders making newbie calls and mistakes.

What does anyone have to gain or show for calling a top on an Internet board?

Join that other clown Pabst and just go away.

Back to our regularly scheduled "Elite" Trader programming.....

#54     Oct 12, 2006
  5. Ahhh, the rabble.

/Mr Potter

#55     Oct 12, 2006
  6. What, exactly, are "real" calls? How do they compare with hypothetical or theoretical calls, and how do you tell the difference?

True, there are a few members whose posts are worth reading and who make calls from time to time. However, more often than not, the posters making calls are first and foremost attention seekers. In my opinion, of course.

#56     Oct 12, 2006

7. do not rip on those that have been around longer then you.

how dare you mock anyone with your post count under 100.

please, show a modicum of respect. they have blown their calls, but they have also put in their time.

#57     Oct 12, 2006
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Ring/Ring/Ring.....

Ya...hello......

Hey, Pabst....

Yes, who's calling?

Dude, it's volente_00.

BWAAAAAAAAA.....Man, you did the same dumb sh%t I did.

Yeah, well, that's not exactly why I'm calling.

What's wrong vol?

I, uh.....was just wondering about that Crow Cafe. Is there any kind of sauce you can put on it to "calm" the taste a bit?

I covered mine in ketchup. It helps a bit.

Okay.....Thanks for the tip man. I'll get a reservation.

Hey vol---Don't sweat it so much man.

What do you mean Pabst?

It's no big deal. I mean you don't have to leave ET.

What?.....What do you mean, Pabst? I was so sure I would be right, I told everybody that I would leave ET forever!

Naw.....Here's all ya gotta do: Register yourself a new name. Try this.....You can come back as vo(b)lente_00 Prime.

Hey.....Great idea Pabst! Thanks man. Glad I called. Hey wanna join me tonight at the Crow Cafe?

Cough/Vomit.....Er, uh.....No thanks buddy. But good luck with your new name and your future calls on ET!

#58     Oct 12, 2006
  9. DaBrain

DaBrain

Okay, you "Elite" trader you.....

Why do you assume that post count = experience? So, according to your logic, if I just hang out here all day in order to get my post count up you will respect my posts, rants, flames, etc... more?

LOL, "Elite" Trader indeed.

I guess ElectricSavant is 'da man' then with his + 10K posts. Good grief people!

You do realize that people were trading before Elite Trader started, don't you?

Agree with Thunderdog on this one, attention seeking behaviour at its best is all these "calls"/posts amount to.

#59     Oct 12, 2006
  10. I think he was being facetious. :p Or, maybe he really is Krazy(sp)

#60     Oct 12, 2006