S&P Has Topped Or Volente_00 Will Leave Et

Discussion in 'Trading' started by volente_00, Oct 5, 2006.

1. austinp....u make me feel terribly guilty for putting you on the infamous bad list....u r too nice for that ....u deserve none of that nor does vol........well, at least i know u don't....LOLOLOO vol....don't take it too personally..AP .u r one of the few who does make sense with class...please accept my mean post....porgie........fear is a big factor....do i need urs or dr phils help.......?....an unequivocal no ....what i know and see is stunning.......what i capture is unstunning......don't overlook the gold when digging for gold....porgie is phantom trader according to buzz....buzz says he knows his business so i guess he hit the nail on the point? OUCH.........

#41     Oct 11, 2006
  2. austinp........u r truly nice guy? but here is analysis by doctor porgie...u have a tremendous sell bias...too obvious...to say to vol that down run is much stronger than buy tells me u r way behind porgie in the emini curve....not only emini studies but system development........the market gives as much opportunity up as down on the average, and by the way, sideways a bunch as well which is another stand alone gift many times a week.......to say one way is your gold so to speak is too revealing to me as i have been there once upon a time many emini years ago...when u r directional biased u r giving up on 1/2 plus of points that market offers.........my real brother is just now working past the buy syndrome....took me months to get him out of that.......my system would give him the perfect sell and he would excuse his way or delay enough to avoid the sell entry....but let the wimpy buy bias appear and he would panic onto it.....buying high snd selling low recipe for not good stuff...and consequently ur also a counter trend trader when beautiful trend up is all day..... note the entries with the trend compared to the ones against it.......AND U CAN HELP ME? be honest......porgie hit your nail on the head...... not being mean just honest......

#42     Oct 11, 2006
  3. 4re

4re

Can't really say that I have asked nor taken more help than I have given here on ET and I would imagine that most on here would agree with me. If I am wrong then I sure have been wasting my time.

Once you start posting real calls then your words start meaning something to others until then they are scribble. Ouch right back

#43     Oct 11, 2006
  4. After the calls on tops and what not, now a call that tomorrow is going to be fantastic. I wish I had all those crystal balls to make so many calls ! Ah well, at least, I can benefit from other's expertise.....

#44     Oct 12, 2006
  5. Just watch.... now if only the market could gap up in the morning into 1365-1367 on ES.... I would short every contract I could get ahold of with a 3 pt stop and 25pt profit target.

#45     Oct 12, 2006
  6. Pack your bags sonny boy.

#46     Oct 12, 2006
  7. bump :D

commin to get u volente!!!! :)

[​IMG]

#47     Oct 12, 2006
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

What is the current cash price? I only watch ES.

#48     Oct 12, 2006
  9. 1359....

finance.google.com

edit: 1360 was just taken out. here comes the squeeze.....

#49     Oct 12, 2006
  10. Recent snapshot of Volente_00 and Pabst and a slew of other ET market predictors leaving ET.

[​IMG]

#50     Oct 12, 2006