S&P Has Topped Or Volente_00 Will Leave Et

Discussion in 'Trading' started by volente_00, Oct 5, 2006.

1. I'm waiting for SPX to go up 3% more in a couple of days so I can make my top prediction. Or else I swear off Covasier.:(

#11     Oct 6, 2006
  2. no i dont, i see there's a good chance this is just a pause, but volente's record aint that bad afterall. i say 60/40 for a bounce.

#12     Oct 6, 2006
  3. Na na na na ......na na na na hey hey.......Good bye!

Seems like we are going to have a lot of ET'rs leaving us in the near future. Good by to all!

I am long the market and short VOL and will hold those positions until we lose our et'rs.

#13     Oct 6, 2006
  4. i thot i had read a post of yours where u said u were long the sob [vlo]; did u reverse, and if so when?

#14     Oct 6, 2006

5. I am still long, I have cut the position down some, and will continue to work it from the long side.

I said I was long VOL....meaning volatility and long the market, just a smart ass comment in reply to one trader saying the market had topped and he'll leave ET and another trader saying the VOL had hit a low and was going to rise from here or he would leave ET too! Alot of those threads popping up lately, we are going higher.

#15     Oct 6, 2006
  6. LOL

#16     Oct 7, 2006
  7. I've already got the tar pot simmering from the Pabst debacle, bring your own feathers volente.

#17     Oct 7, 2006
  8. The next Bradley turn date is....

Wednesday

I for one am a believer. Seen too many 'coincidences' on turn dates not to.

#18     Oct 7, 2006
  9. bighog

bighog Guest

O,man "TURN DATES" must be a nephew of Arch Crawfords.

KISS guys, KISS , forget the calls , just KISS IT.....:D

#19     Oct 7, 2006
  10. yeah, agreed. sorry, misread your post, thot u wrote long VLO [valero en]. me thinks is the right time to load up on energy.

#20     Oct 7, 2006