S&P has had it ! Intermediate term top right here !

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ghostzapper, Jul 20, 2007.

Did the S&P make an intermediate top @ 1555.9 ?

1. Yes I agree

49 vote(s)
    40.8%
  2. No, I don't agree

41 vote(s)
    34.2%
  3. I don't know / I don't care

30 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. innit christopher the real bird's name?

yeah though, regardless some of his most peculiar attributes he's a good folk.

wish you luck with your call zap.

#31     Jul 21, 2007
  2. Thanks Pabst. How bout the long call Nolan made ? A rarety !

The results of this poll finally show et as bullish.
    This mirrors excessive bullish sentiment in general.
    And this makes for market tops.

Next week will finally give us the july swoon.

#32     Jul 21, 2007
  3. Nolan was bullish on the '03 lows!

I hope you're right but I'd like to see bulls at a 2-1 (or more) over bears.

Do you really see excessive bullish sentiment in other quarters?

The spiking VIX and odd lot short positions have me spooked.

It's funny but I see a lot of bullish stock traders but a glut of bearish derivative traders.

#33     Jul 21, 2007
  4. Romeo?
    Which alias was that?

This moron has had so many different names on ET it's difficult to keep track.
    Why does he have so many aliases?

#34     Jul 21, 2007
  5. Alienated on the floor of a commodities exchange?
    You are one idiotic dumb-puck.

No one becomes a floor trader to make "friendships".
    I was there to make money . . . Period.
    And I was pretty damn good at it.

If "others" were still living at home with their parents and commuting into the City from Jersey or Staten Island because they couldn't afford to live in the City (like those morons in the O'Dowd Family), then so be it and so be their jealousy.

Leave it to you to think that people become members of a commodities exchange so that they can make "friendships" and win a personality contest.

Once again, you show yourself to be the dumbest person on ET.

#35     Jul 21, 2007
  6. You have one huge boner for GhostZapper don't you Landis? It's almost as pathetic as the way you call market moves after they've happened and have yet to predict anything with your horrible TA. :p

Why don't you just get a picture of him and carry it around in your purse so you don't need to stalk him on ET?

#36     Jul 21, 2007
  7. Is there anyone on this board, or anyone who is 5 years old or older, who interprets the above post as saying that people become floor traders to make friends ?
    I'm being relentlessly stalked by a gay SF fruitcake, help !!

Do you know that a few years ago, waggie/landis called baron on a saturday night to complain about me w the intent of having me kicked off this board. Looks like baron should be expecting another sat. night call !

#37     Jul 22, 2007
  8. Moral of the story: don't mess w waggie/landis, he has the power of the phone on his side. Get on waggies bad side and he can make 1 phone call to baron and have you...well look what he was able to do to me.

#38     Jul 22, 2007
  9. volente_00

volente_00

you squawking again thornybird ? I just now saw this post and will be making some easy money fading your top at 1536 call as we hit 1560 by the end of the month.

#39     Jul 22, 2007
  10. Pabst, there is excessive bullish sentiment right now.
    The market only moves lower w sentiment at these levels.

#40     Jul 22, 2007