S&P has had it ! Intermediate term top right here !

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ghostzapper, Jul 20, 2007.

Did the S&P make an intermediate top @ 1555.9 ?

1. Yes I agree

49 vote(s)
    40.8%
  2. No, I don't agree

41 vote(s)
    34.2%
  3. I don't know / I don't care

30 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. calling tops is still a Sucker's Game.

#11     Jul 20, 2007
  2. S2007S

S2007S

watching 13250 on the dow, a close below that and the markets could be in trouble. I know the Dow is about 560 points or so away, but everyone knows how quick a market can drop when fear over rides GREED.

#12     Jul 20, 2007
  3. I really doubt it will fall that low today atleast '

#13     Jul 20, 2007
  4. So in your expect opinion the market isn't going to drop another 500 points today? Oh, okay, thanks! :p

You just produce these retarded remarks like they're words of a sage or something...that's amazing!

#14     Jul 20, 2007
  5. this thread began w S&P @ 1536

#15     Jul 20, 2007
  6. Yawn.

We've been down this path before when you had the alias "James Stock" back in 2004 and you "no-showed" on your bet with Riskarb in downtown Chicago - - - or do the meds that you are on prevent you from recalling this?

You probably get pretty confused with all of your ALIASES.

Does this thread sound familiar from April of 2004 when you called yourself "New to Zoo"???

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php? s=&threadid=30792&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

You are the biggest joke on ET.

#16     Jul 20, 2007
  7. This post by Mecro from back in March of 2004 pretty much sums up "Ghostcrapper" ( James Stock, Manolo, New To Zoo, Chapabraca, and a whole host of other aliases ) . . .

03-26-04 12:44 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from James Stock:

This website is such a joke. Here's a guy (using the term loosely), who makes a correct call for 10 points on the S&P, and ET'ers are slobbering all over him. Me, on the other hand, calls the EXACT TOP to the intermediate term bull market ONE DAY before it starts correcting, and I get "winners" like NVS, psp and micro telling me I did nothing.

It gives me alot of respect for the folks on ET, in case I didn't have any.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30173&perpage=6&pagenumber=21

#17     Jul 20, 2007
  8. Ok waggie run like the gay SF chicken we all know you to be.

You are nothing. So continue to stalk me w your dumb cliches.
    It was flattering 4 years ago, but now it's creepy and gay.

I've kicked enough sand in your face e-wave boy, don't you think ?

#18     Jul 20, 2007
  9. You've done absolutely nothing with your pathetic little life.
    The fact that you continue to log-onto ET with alias after alias, year after year is pretty clear for all to see. And whenever your insecure little Ego gets backed into a corner, you always pull out the "I'll bet you $50,000 that I have audited track records of my blah, blah, blah, performance . . ."

I know that.
    Pabst knows that.
    And Riskarb who tried to kick sand in your face to the tune of $50,000 knows that.

Dude, is that the best you can do anymore?
    After all of these years on ET?

So many aliases, so little time.
    You are the biggest JOKE on ET.
    Congratulations.

#19     Jul 20, 2007
  10. W all the hours you spend searching through my threads and posts,
    I hope you're doing something constructive w all this info, like preparing a biography on me !

#20     Jul 20, 2007