S&P Gann Angles + Gann Box

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Ceci, Feb 11, 2004.

1. The circle of 360 is only one method Gann used to measure price and time. In that measure, 1 day, week, month or year equals 1 degree.

If you are squaring the range, then 290 points will square itself in 290 hours, days, weeks, or months.

Weekly and monthly sqaures are most important.

You may also sqaure price with time from an extreme high or low within one of the master sqaures. These are 9, 144, 12, 52, 360, or 90.

You may also use the letters in the name to get a square, or you can add the numbers in the incorporation date.

You can also use major cycles to get squares. These cycles are 90, 60, 50, 30, 45, 20, and 10.

Hope this helps
    Regards
    Oddi

#41     Feb 21, 2004
  2. Gann used a price scale of 8:1.

Therefore, you should scale 1/1, 2/1, 4/1, 8/1, 16/1, etc.

Gann angles are the basis of his method. You must scale these angles correctly, or there will be inconsistencies with reliability.

Regards
    Oddi

#42     Feb 21, 2004
  3. Ceci,

About your square of 9. I didn't comment earlier because I had other things to do.

The square of nine needs to utilize the squares, so your figures wil have more meaning if they both land on the ordinal or cardinal crosses. In your example, one lands on the ordinal cross, the other on the cardinal cross. While this have meaning, it is relatively minor to a better alignment. Your figures are best when they are 90, 180, 270, or 360 degrees apart. You numbers appear to be 135 degrees apart.

Remember that Gann was an astrologer. Study those aspects.

Regards
    Oddi

#43     Feb 21, 2004
  4. Ceci

Ceci

Thank you

#44     Feb 21, 2004
  5. Ceci

Ceci

When you have time can you post an exemple

Thank you

#45     Feb 22, 2004
  6. Okay, here is an example of properly calibrated Gann angles

#46     Feb 22, 2004
  7. Huh... Properly caliberated??? You're not serious are you??? Are you saying that is the correct pitch???? And you agree with me using Sq. of 19 and Gann Wheel... ??? My computer program can do a better job pitching a chart than that...

:confused:

Or are you just messing with Ceci's head????

What ever it is... oddi... I take my comments on you back...

You still seem to write/talk other people's words without having any clue of what it is...

This is a complete joke... :mad:

#47     Feb 24, 2004
  8. :D :D :D So you ARE reading this thread, you DIDN'T throw your hands up!!

Why don't you tell Ceci what is wrong with the chart, smart guy:D

Give him something to compare and contrast.

Or are you just here to heckle me and further confuse him?

Regards
    Oddi:p

#48     Feb 24, 2004
  9. You tell me WD, would Ceci be making money if he traded this chart with Gann's rules?

#49     Feb 24, 2004
  10. At least, that's what NB thought till the devil got hold of him. :D

#50     Feb 24, 2004