s&p emini trading

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by mwinick6, Apr 18, 2003.

1. The S&P's are so hard to trade it's no wonder so many "gurus" are out there pitching their loser system. If I could never be successful trading, my next occupation would be selling an overoptimized system to unwary trading novices.

After all hindsight is 20/20

#21     Apr 26, 2003
  2. Notice the wording:

"Sell 861.60/862.60 with an initial profit target to 856.00 Place your protective stop two points above your entry"

Initial profit target TO 856.00, prob the same as that guy on Millenium Trader's that records the max possible $ on each trade
    but never tells u where he actually covers. Then posts highest $ exit for results.

#22     Apr 26, 2003
  3. Mir

Mir

Well, is anyone using his services? How good are they?

Any ideas how true his posted record is?

A friend of mine told me last month that although the method sounds objective, it is very subjective - therefore you have to pay a lot more for his training if you want to be successful.

Also, that Gandevani posts prices per month but actually charges the monthly amount every 4 weeks, thereby getting a few $$ extra - isn't that something?

I would appreciate any feedback here. :)

#23     Jun 19, 2003
  4. Probably half and half, otherwise it wouldn't be "bickering"!

#24     Jun 19, 2003
  5. You know, you have a point. I've seen dozens of these threads and I can't remember one where someone came back and gave a good summary of the service. At best, there were a couple of posters who updated their results for a week or so.

#25     Jun 19, 2003
  6. uharttung

uharttung

Any positive threads after someone has taken Don Bright's course? I am about to enroll for July 14.

#26     Jun 21, 2003
  7. do a search you will find someones diary and review after taking the course.

#27     Jun 21, 2003