s&p emini trading

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by mwinick6, Apr 18, 2003.

1. mwinick6

mwinick6

is anyone using dr. ned gandevanis winning edge s&p trading methodology for their emini trading ? if so ,what are your feelings on this system and how successful and consistent have your trading results been ?

2. make him prove how good his system is. if he wont show you his actual trading records using that system forget it. backtested systems are mostly useless.

3. mwinick6

mwinick6

his monthly results are posted on his website and they are quite good

4. if they are complete and true.i dont trust any of these guys. of course they wouldnt put results on the website that showed them in a bad light.i dont know this guy but just going by past experience.

5. I remember alot of bickering about this guy back about 4-5 years ago on some of the other web forums. Looks as though he has a different web site now and much higher prices.

I have no comments one way or the other, I just ignore this kind of bs, and let others duke it out about what the true value of this stuff is...

6. mwinick6

mwinick6

vulture do you remember if the bickering was positive or negative about him ?

7. If it's more than 50% positive, it's usually called "support' rather than bickering.

8. what's the website?

9. mwinick6

mwinick6

10. mwinick6

mwinick6

#10     Apr 18, 2003