S&P cuts outlook on LEH and Goldman with markets closed

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wilburbear, Mar 21, 2008.

1. A few isolated sells at GS are meaningless, but if you see execs in the financials start selling in mass into this spike, dump everything quick.

#11     Mar 21, 2008
  2. Damn it, I was hoping for another boost and sucker rally before shorting again.

#12     Mar 21, 2008
  3. TraderC

TraderC

Are you long over the weekend? :D

#13     Mar 21, 2008
  4. And it always will - that is how the manipulators of the market play their game. Easy inventory grabs every chance they can make. :eek:

#14     Mar 21, 2008
  5. #15     Mar 21, 2008
  6. Hoping and trading do not mix - that is how smart money grabs dumb money! :eek:

JK - LOL! :p

#16     Mar 21, 2008
  7. yes i was just kidding around, insider buying usually is a good sign of positive, selling could be anything...

#17     Mar 21, 2008

8. No, cash over weekend. Just rooting for a continued short term bull trap.

Then new shoes can drop...

#18     Mar 21, 2008
  9. mokwit

mokwit

When insiders are selling significant stakes and they clearly don't care what people think is about the only time any clear conclusion can we drawn. As for buying, could be buy 1 onshore sell 5 offshore.

I am actually surpised that S&P, a propaganda arm of Wall St actually did this, I mean if they maintain AAA on ABK and MBI and flat REFUSE to downgrade AAA CDO'as that are in default because they are part of a crucial index then I have to wonder what the game is in doing this. Actually, the effect will be greater if they do it over a weekend as people have longer to let their imagination run riot. That is how it works.

#19     Mar 21, 2008
  10. Expect a Sunday night rate cut by the Fed. :D

#20     Mar 21, 2008