S&P correction

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Mecro, May 11, 2004.

1. Okay. I think the two of you are good guys. I've interacted with both of you through PM.

But this back and forth really has to stop. It is seriously detracting from the board and the monitoring of it is taking way too much of my time.

Please make up with one another or avoid each other or I will have no choice but to escalate the matter. And this goes to the auxiliary battlers as well.

Thanks.

#31     May 12, 2004
  2. You're right. I'm sorry. I will cease to interact with him.

#32     May 12, 2004
  3. I graduated from the University of California at Berkeley.
    This is nothing new, as I have posted this information on several occasions.

Now, where did you get YOUR MBA FROM?

#33     May 12, 2004
  4. BrianLA

BrianLA

MBA's look nice on resume but they really don't help trading. Like yesterday, the market looked to be on track for a reversal doji rally but my degree/model couldn't price in the market impact of some nike-wearing terrorists chopping a guy's head off.

#34     May 12, 2004
  5. Mecro

Mecro

STAY THE F*** OUTTA THIS THREAD. STOP RUINING IT.

#35     May 12, 2004
  6. waggie945
    Elite Member

05-10-04 10:19 PM

Robert Prechter
    Appeared on CNBC today and that is enough to make a LOW in the equity-markets!

I have 1073 for my S&P target.

#36     May 12, 2004
  7. Mecro

Mecro

lemme guess about 50 shares of iwm?

You sure your tiny account can handle the dragdown you received today?

I love the super trader you make yourself out to be. I'm just surprised that you arent trading for hedge fund or even a prop firm but instead prefer to trade odd lots with 30k (minus today's beating)

#37     May 12, 2004
  8. Wow nice rally. Looks like u are the dumbass.

Today was a superb buying opp. into the weakness.

As u will see in the coming days your thread started a day away from a relative bottom.

Waggie thanks for yet another great fade.

--MIKE

#38     May 12, 2004
  9. #39     May 12, 2004
  10. I dont keep track of all your 100 posts per a day... when most of it is pissing contests and fighting with other members.

Anyways Mecro... great call.. this thread was the ultimate capitulation.

Anyone that would of bought the YM from the open and through out the day would of done very fine indeed.

Thanks bro.

--MIKE

#40     May 12, 2004