S&P Closes Above 1000

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Original quote found as shown in my reply:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Landis82:

I guess you conveniently ignored the fact that I "jumped ship" about a year ago.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited quote after I exposed your hypocrisy:

Tsk, tsk, always changing your story when outed as a hypocrite and/or an embellisher. Busted again!!!!!!

#31     Aug 21, 2009

2. Your cowardly evasion is so noted. Now, once again, do show where I made any mention of Bush.

#32     Aug 21, 2009

3. And who granted that approval?!!! :D

I have Loonie82 pegged as either a professional student at the school of idiocy, OR, a half-decent internet comedian.

Regardless of which he is, the entertainment watching him operate is priceless!

#33     Aug 21, 2009
  4. You proved absolutely nothing.

I've been bashing Bush ( and the GOP ) since 2003 and changed my voter registration accordingly about a year ago for the Presidential primaries.

Once again, you conveniently avoided my question.

What's wrong???

Sounds like you are unable to provide any quotes from me here at ET that support your claim that I was "cheerleading the GOP" last year, or any other year prior to that.

How come you can't post any links to back up your claim???

#34     Aug 21, 2009

5. Your further cowardly evasion is so noted. If you can't show where I made any mention of Bush in context as shown earlier, just say so!

In addition, are you now implying Bush IS the GOP? To save yourself any further embarrassment, as if that is possible, note I did not quote Bush or use parenthesis to try and tie Bush and the GOP as being one and the same as you now seem to be doing.

Now, once again, do show where I made any mention of Bush as previously discussed.

#35     Aug 21, 2009
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Labia82 has been studying the "Evasion Tactics for Dummies" instructional book.

#36     Aug 21, 2009
  7. I see that you are still FULL OF BS and unable to back-up your claim above with even a single quote of mine.

What's wrong... unable to use the search function?

Congratulations Clown. :p

#37     Aug 21, 2009
  8. Don't mind FloydLandis82.

He is a pro-Obama, pro-porkulus, pro-Obamacare Ron Paul supporter. At least thats what he would have us believe. Of course Ron Paul and Obama are on completely opposite sides of the political spectrum but nobody bothered to tell FloydLandis that.

In summary, FloydLandis82 is completely full of shit.

#38     Aug 21, 2009
  9. #39     Aug 21, 2009

10. Finished editing yet? Do I have you so flustered you find the need to completely re-write your reply several times in hopes of getting something to stick? Seems so!

The answer was in your initial response in the above quote before you edited it two more times. And you have the audacity to call me the clown!!! LOL!!!! You gave the answer and then realized you screwed up and changed the response! :eek:

BTW, how many more replies of my exposing you a fool before you go running to the mods trying to silence me? How it must suck to be you!!! :D

So, tell us, were you wrong when you were cheerleading for the GOP or wrong now cheerleading for the halfrican?

I'm still waiting for your cite to my having made any mention of Bush. Or shall I expect more cowardly evasion tactics before you slink away and hope no one was watching?

#40     Aug 21, 2009