S&P Capitalization +$2.7 TRILLION

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Jul 30, 2009.

1. After watching him throw, that ain't saying much.

#11     Jul 30, 2009
  2. Let's see.

Not only unemployment up, but virtually every economic indicator that one would normally peruse to discern the state of the economy is showing a distinct lack of vitality.

But, our borrower in chief has made funny money available to not only his union buds, but the entire economy. And wouldn't you know that the IQ challenged on ET have decided that all is well, forgetting the lesson <i>not quite learned</i> less than a year ago. Skyrocketing prices based on funny money equal disaster. Did you forget what happened to the housing market already? (stifling laughter)

I would surmise that when the flip side finally takes hold, and the usurper in chief's poll numbers take their final nose dive, the pecksniffian response is sure to be something along the lines of "that inherited problem thingy". No more siting the s&p as a way to repress the cognative dissonance of everything going wrong that can go wrong, when you were just so very sure that a moonbat majority would be bliss.

Tell me. When the great ten trillion dollar funny money scam falls right on top of democrats pointy little heads, how do you plan to rewrite history to explain it.
    :D

#12     Jul 30, 2009
  3. You miss the point entirely. Every trader and their mother sees the obscenity going on in the World. But can you trade around it? I can.

If you can make a buck or two while being pissed off at the govi did it really happen and can you spend it?

#13     Jul 30, 2009
  4. It appears you missed the point of the first post on this thread.

#14     Jul 30, 2009
  5. Which one, the one that Landis said you were an idiot for being a bear?

That one?

#15     Jul 30, 2009
  6. The one you choose to ignore when spewing your schmegma.

#16     Jul 30, 2009
  7. Employment? Is that what you don't want to say?

I'm employed. What's the problem?

#17     Jul 30, 2009
  8. Are you wearing a helmet?

#18     Jul 30, 2009
  9. You don't have the vocabulary to actually speak up like an educated man and talk markets or social sciences.

#19     Jul 30, 2009
  10. The top 2% of US citizens is doing great.:p

#20     Jul 31, 2009