S&P 500 up 26% since Obama took the helm.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Oct 13, 2009.

1. if this obama continues,

very soon a 500 million volume day on the NYSE will be considered GOOD.:mad:

#21     Oct 14, 2009
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Well, he could roll it all back and return us to the pre-Keynesian methods used for recovery in the 1930's. You might still be disappointed by trade volumes, but at least you would have the ideological purity you seek!

#22     Oct 14, 2009
  3. I think that it's time for you to go back and re-take your Econ. 101A class.

You obviously flunked it.

#23     Oct 14, 2009
  4. Which is the Landis way of saying "I have no answer to why the dollar is still tanking under Obama but it sure sounds good to blame Bush".

1/20/09 dollar 86.21
    10/14/09 dollar 75.43

12% decline in just 10 months under Obama!? After 4 years that will be a 58% drop under Obama.

Damn that Bush! And when did the Dollar hit 60?

#24     Oct 14, 2009
  5. The U.S. Dollar has lost 98% of its value since its inception.

Who ya gonna blame now?

And BTW: it has nothing to do with AU. Gold is signaling serious inflation exceptions in the near future.

#25     Oct 14, 2009
  6. I haven't blamed anyone. If you had followed, landis boy was blaming Bush, as he does for everything in the world.

#26     Oct 14, 2009
  7. Official Doc Z prediction:

My most amateur analysis is that President Obama will lead in another landslide victory for the Demo's...the Republicans have absolutely nothing. They've been reduced to essentially Durkee Seed Salesman.

#27     Oct 14, 2009
  8. Oh...ok...I could have sworn my lying eyes noted above were you noted the drop in USD under Obama.

Of course you know....or maybe you don't know that the USD fluctuates for many reason. Many of them make very little sense.

My favorite was during the Clinton Admin when the USD soared....Laffer, Kudlow etc...didn't make a fucking peep.

#28     Oct 14, 2009
  9. Hmm, it appears you're having trouble comprehending what you're reading.

Let me hold your hand- Landis blames Bush for dollar decline.

Me- asks why then is there no blame for further decline of dollar under the One.

I can draw pictures next time if you need those instead.

#29     Oct 14, 2009
  10. I saw the whole exchange. It's quite simple to follow.

Bush with his profligate spreading had a major hand in the USD decline. Bush was on the right track by cutting taxes yet he succumbed to Cheney who convinced him that "Reagen showed us that spending is our due."

That's exactly where Bush shit the economic bed. And therefore the USD left the country to be treated better elsewhere.

This is very simple stuff bugs.

#30     Oct 14, 2009