S&P 500 May Jump 70% on Valuation, Economy Rebound, Fisher Says

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Daal, Apr 17, 2009.

1. notice how he failed to give a specific timeline.. lol.

i hereby predict the dow will surge to 20,000. (one day i'll be right!) :D

#21     Apr 18, 2009
  2. Cutten

Cutten

So basically you are a daytrader who is trying to debate with a longer-term trader about longer-term direction in a thread about long-term direction. Yet you won't take any longer-term position either way. Seems rather pointless.

If you have conviction in your view, why not trade it and make more money? If you don't trade it, then you don't have any conviction in it.

#22     Apr 18, 2009
  3. Would you be so kind to share us your view on precious metals and oil?

Thank you in advance.

#23     Apr 18, 2009
  4. Oil is easy to predict. See Goldman´s research and do trade the opposite ! :D

#24     Apr 18, 2009
  5. aresky

aresky

S&P 500 Will Rise to 1,100 This Year, Leuthold Says

Leuthold, 71, who helps manage $3.2 billion as founder of Minneapolis-based Leuthold Weeden Capital Management, said most investors should have 65 percent of their assets in stocks.

#25     Apr 18, 2009
  6. Even though I subscribe I read little beyond the editorials and news-I have little interest in individual equity names.

However one of my best friends works for Bill O'Neil and I know for a fact that O'Neil and the traders were not only out of longs but short VERY early in the break (i.e. 1400 SPX). We share research and the 1937-38 fractal was big with all of us. Actually they've dropped some money the past month on the short side.

#26     Apr 18, 2009
  7. mokwit

mokwit

Agree, this is the man who said the US consumer was actually not carrying enough debt.....................................

#28     Apr 19, 2009