S&P 500 looking very toppy

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Romeo, Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Romeo

Romeo

I always do...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?postid=288527#post288527

BTW, I called a 1010 top as well. It was on a previous journal of mine. But that handle was disabled.

#51     Jul 10, 2003
  2. ?

Yes. You are right. I'm selling YM and ES right now at 5:30 in the morning.

Guess I'll take a bath on the asbestos play too.

Thanks for the heads up. I learned a lot from you.

Geo.:D

#52     Jul 11, 2003
  3. Romeo

Romeo

Thank you. That's nice.

#53     Jul 11, 2003
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

Got ya.....thank you for elaborating your point. sorry it took me so long to acknowledge but i was out in Costa " Pura Vida" Rica... In the end over a long period of time, you seem to be correct....but i was reffering more to the heard of investors flocking in to not miss the boat, they may be one powerfull force......peace

#54     Jul 11, 2003
  5. Romeo

Romeo

I have a close high school buddy, who 2 years ago, left his wealthy existence, and went to Costa Rica, and opened a mini-hotel on the water. Supposed to be beautiful down there. But watch out for the snakes!

How'd you enjoy it?

#55     Jul 11, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Snakes??? :D ...... "PURA VIDA" is the Countries Motto....im sure ur friend is wealthier than ever ( and not money wise )......peace

P.S. Cubans eat snakes for breakfast.

#56     Jul 11, 2003
  7. Hmmm, I thought you called 1010 as a stop loss for a loss of 22.50 pts when it hit. Which it did.

Looks like you will once again have to decide on a new username when spoos hit 1000. Of all the predictions on ET over the years, yours, under your different usernames, have to be the absolute worst.
    :D

#57     Jul 11, 2003
  8. Oops, ES trading at 1000. Time for the moderator to close this thread and put yet another username out of it's misery.

You know it's scary, Romeo, Hershey, Radid et al is so bad he's almost........Good. :eek: :eek:

#58     Jul 11, 2003
  9. Romeo

Romeo

If you knew anything about the S&P 500 futures, you will know, or can look up this weeks data, that the high for the week was shy of 1010. But since you never trade these big boys, you wouldn't know that. They always trade at about a $2 discount to cash. But you wouldn't know that. You never traded a S&P future in your life.

How 'bout letting me stay under 1 handle, so jerks like you can't accuse me of these other idiotic things

#59     Jul 11, 2003
  10. Romeo

Romeo

#60     Jul 17, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.