S&P 500 daily watch

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Walther, Feb 4, 2004.

1. I haven't been through all this Journal and your many others. But, I think that with all your posting of just "magic time", Rascke bounce here, EMA bounce here it really means nothing. I know the Moderator won't let me say what I and others really think.

Post the ACTUAL POINTS - YOU - make Walther, actually TRADING with your system.

As you have posted the times for Tuesday and I'm sure for the rest of the week, just four days left. Tell us how many points you make on each and every "magic time" sequence for each day and hence the week.

Good Luck!

#51     Feb 16, 2004
  2. Signal at 10:20 was confirmed by divergence on 2 and 5 min charts by 10:22 or 10:25 respectively.
    This is a perfect example of a signal with confirmation.

#52     Feb 17, 2004
  3. balda

balda

What are you talking about? and how much you made on this trade?

#53     Feb 17, 2004
  4. Signal at 11:45 had no confirmation, but 14:25 was a beauty with nice CCI divergence about 5 min later. Look at 2 and 5 min charts Balda that is what I am talking about.

#54     Feb 17, 2004
  5. taodr

taodr

On the money, Walter !:D

#55     Feb 17, 2004
  6. Signals for tomorrow are at 10:25, 11:10, 11:45 and 13:35 est.

#56     Feb 17, 2004
  7. Hi Walther:
    Just curious to see what you were doing. I notice the same deadbeats looking for useless information as to how much you made on each trade. Apparently they are too damn lazy to just do their own homework. In my world, this is the definition of a "piker". From experience, I have found that these are the kind of folks who couldn't find their ass even if they used both hands. I'm sure this will get deleted, but some things just have to be said. Good luck Walther. Steve46

#57     Feb 17, 2004
  8. lmt

lmt

It appears that the only thing anyone is seeking here is some validation that the "signal times" being posted can be converted into an "actual" trade in real time in the correct direction. Sounds like a reasonable request to me.

#58     Feb 17, 2004
  9. balda

balda

I have nothing against Walther or his method but it is difficult to see divergence on 1min chart when difference in price and indicator only one tick (0.25 ES) I am not able to recognize this small divergence live but it doesn't mean that Walther cannot either.

#59     Feb 18, 2004
  10. I was posting earlier that best timeframe for looking for confirmation by divergence is 2 and 5 min. 1min charts are just too busy. Look at yesterday times on 2 and 5 min charts and you will see it right away . Two were confirmed , one was not.

#60     Feb 18, 2004