S E R I O U S Tea party discussion, Republican implosion.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, it's condoned and promoted by liberals. And don't waste your time pointing to a "conservative" that got caught sucking dick. He was not a real/true conservative to begin with.

#71     Sep 17, 2010
  2. Because, unlike you, he got caught?

#72     Sep 17, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've never engaged in any homo activity to get caught at Gayfly.

#73     Sep 17, 2010
  4. Someone would the same thing about a wife and daughter abuser, who is to decide a real/true conservative from a fake one? :confused:

#74     Sep 17, 2010
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Gay = Liberal

Why the drama over the obvious? Sure there are anomalous gay republicans around but they are really just RINOs.

#75     Sep 17, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Someone with some common fucking sense?
    (I realize "common sense" is a despised phrase for you guys.)

Exactly

#76     Sep 17, 2010
  7. Supporting gay rights makes you gay in the same way supporting woman's rights or minority rights makes you a woman or black.

Now that's some great common sense.

#77     Sep 17, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not really, it's just flaming liberal spin.

#78     Sep 17, 2010
  9. That may well be. On the other hand, as recent history has shown, very few on the Right admit to it before they're caught. And no one suspected them until that time. I'm just saying.

#79     Sep 17, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe you should spend more time listening/reading.
    Yes there are/have been those who fly the conservative flag, usually out of political convenience or image, that later admit/get caught sucking dick. But for them to claim to be "conservative" while giving other men blow jobs when they think no one is looking would be like me claiming to be honest in between bank robberies or claiming to be compassionate after fire bombing an orphanage.

Obviously I was never really honest or compassionate, in those scenarios, to begin with.

#80     Sep 17, 2010