S E R I O U S Tea party discussion, Republican implosion.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Did you not catch my earlier reference to lasting consequences? When company after company moved its headquarters out of Quebec after the political uncertainty brought on my the victory of the separatist Parti Quebecois, they did not come back. Meanwhile, much of the population and infrastucture remains in place despite a good chunk of its economic base having disappeared. What would you expect? Ever since the PQ, Quebec has had to set its sights lower. Did you miss that part?

#51     Sep 16, 2010
  2. Why can you simply answer the question? If the majority of quebecois want to separate, why should they not be allowed to? You are avoiding the question.

Also, you were critisizing the tea party for being rich, white, affluent, calculating and divisive, middle age etc. You can't fit this stereotype you were imputing the tea party with, then turn around and call them stupid... You could try to call them other negative names (wicked, evil, uncompassionate) but "stupid" doesn't fit the stereotype you guys have been using in your narrative so far. So, you guys are switching narratives and stereotype aspersions on the tea party now?? :D

#52     Sep 16, 2010
  3. I thought my answer to your question was "self-evident." Read my posts again and see if you can figure it out.

As for your other comments, judging by the party's fairly cartoonish candidates, I cannot imagine the average Tea Party voters being any smarter than the people for whom they vote.

#53     Sep 16, 2010
  4. Arnie

Arnie

They are playing their A game. Haven't you seen their ads? They sound just like Republicans! Hell, half of them are running against Obamacare and for extending the "Bush" tax cuts.

LOL Bwhahahahahahaha

:D :D

#54     Sep 16, 2010
  5. People are FED UP and deluded libtards like you can't comprehend that based on your own views, so you desperately try to turn the tide with obsolete smears that used to work but are now irrelevant.

Nobody gives a shit about the emails. One position on abortion does not an entire platform make. As for the prison comment, that's not what he said. He wants to turn unused prisons into welfare dorms and many New Yorkers love that kind of attitude because they're tired of the state confiscating their money to support freeloaders. For example, NY spends as much on Medicaid as CA and TX COMBINED. New Yorkers don't want NY to be a parasite paradise, nor do Americans don't want the US to be one.
    http://www.statehealthfacts.org/comparemaptable.jsp?ind=177&cat=4

#55     Sep 16, 2010
  6. Half of them... exaggeration much? :D

#56     Sep 16, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

People like him make me consider joining the NRA....

#57     Sep 16, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

DONE!

#58     Sep 16, 2010
  9. Congrats :D

[​IMG]

#59     Sep 16, 2010
  10. rew

rew

#60     Sep 16, 2010