S E R I O U S Tea party discussion, Republican implosion.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Sep 15, 2010.

1. I said tea party candidates and thats how they are being referred to, if you have a problem with that, take it up with the the media.

#31     Sep 16, 2010
  2. You should given their falling poll numbers, they need all the help they can get. :D

#32     Sep 16, 2010
  3. Ned Ryun, president of American Majority, which offers training for many Tea Party activists, said the movement's followers, much like independents, are frustrated with both parties.

"They are sick of it, and it's very much anti-establishment at both parties," he said. "They don't care about party labels."

And that message of anti-establishment really resonated, Ryun said, with voters in Massachusetts who went to the polls for the Republican.

Ryun said he believes voting behavior is changing.

"I think we're getting to the point where you can truly say we're entering a post-party era. They aren't going to be necessarily wed to a certain party -- they want to see leadership that reflects their values first," he added. "They don't care what party you're in; they just want to know if you reflect their values -- limited government, fixing the economy."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/01/21/mass.independent.vote/index.html?iref=allsearch

#33     Sep 16, 2010
  4. Ned Ryun LOL! Writer for Dubya is now coaching candidates on anti-establishment training. This just keeps getting funnier. :D :D

#34     Sep 16, 2010
  5. Yeah, besides being an athelete, political commentator, and honors scholar. He is a entrepreneur who trains political hopefuls (of both parties), and was employed as a writer by the Bush administration. Pretty successful guy...

#35     Sep 16, 2010
  6. .

This is the problem with you teabaggers, on the one hand you bitch and moan about neocons hijacking your movement and on the other you openly support them just because they bring in the money. And look up the Ryun's connection to Abramoff while you are touting his successes, I am sure you are well aware of it.

#36     Sep 16, 2010
  7. Brings in money? He's a political commentator who has trained tea party reps. We've given HIM money. He is simply a political commentator who understands the movement.

LOL!!! Also, it's hysterical to hear some left wing nutcase like you bitching about aligning with people who bring in the money!! ROFLMAO!!

#37     Sep 16, 2010
  8. So is Sean Hannity, only a political commentator who supports and understand the movement. :D

This is one great way for teabaggers to come out of Bush's shadows, just rebrand Bush's writers and campaign directors as 'supporting the movement', I am sure this is what Ron Paul wanted when he started the tea party in 07. :eek:

And in case you didn't know, all of your beloved teabagger supporters werent around in 07 with Ron Paul, only in late 08 did they suddenly found a need to be anti-establishment - they turned anti when they lost their jobs. :D :D

#38     Sep 16, 2010
  9. The optimist in me hopes that the Tea Party will do for the Republicans what Perot did for them in '92, and what the Green Party did for the Democrats in 2000. But the pessimist in me sees that this Tea thing has grown bigger roots. And I find that scary. I've listened to some of these Tea Party candidates, and the idea of any of them running the Super Power next door is not comforting. All posturing aside, I think if the Tea Party should ever come to power in the US that the country will take leaps and bounds -- backwards. I'm not trying to get into anyone's face here. I really mean it. At this point, I still I don't think it's likely to happen, but it looms ominously in the distance. The Democrats need to take this threat seriously and play their A game.

#39     Sep 16, 2010
  10. LOL!! Unlike most of the left wingers, gabby is being honest about how he feels. Don't worry gabby, they left are all shitting themselves just as hard as you are. Don't worry, your tea bagging is just around the corner...

Yes, your percieved threat is very real. We absolutely intend to break your big goverment choke hold.

#40     Sep 16, 2010